PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

SilverRaindrop
Dec 13, 2003, 05:05 PM
Just thought I'd wish a...
http://members.aol.com/animefrenzy/ForumCrimbo.jpg

=)

~~Silver

http://www.ssunset.cjb.net <~~Will be updated in a couple of days.

Strato
Dec 13, 2003, 05:12 PM
Woah. That's cool.

Welcome to the boards here. Do you play jj2 or is this place just a random find for you?

Anyway. Definitly anime style ;p. Anyway, the left arm seems to kind of loose it's outline towards the bottom and seems to meld to the sweater. That's the only flaw I can see ATM. Still a good drawing. What program did you use to color it?

Blackraptor
Dec 13, 2003, 05:18 PM
Sweet christmas pic.

Xion
Dec 13, 2003, 05:28 PM
Very well done...

It looks like a charector from Serial Experiments: Lain...almost.

Risp_old
Dec 14, 2003, 04:47 AM
Wow. That's good shading.

GuMmYBeAr!
Dec 14, 2003, 07:54 AM
Did you use OC? :D

I love the drawing. You're awesome.

Radium
Dec 14, 2003, 09:26 AM
The picture has the word "forum" in it. I therefore conclude that this person is randomly posting the picture on forums and will never be seen again.

*salutes* Goodbye, randomfacegoodshaderperson.

SilverRaindrop
Dec 14, 2003, 12:58 PM
>>The picture has the word "forum" in it. I therefore conclude that this person is randomly posting the picture on forums and will never be seen again.

*salutes* Goodbye, randomfacegoodshaderperson.
---------------------------------
Lol, well, I will visit, but I'm afraid it won't be frequent. I'm in a few forums and the only one I've stayed fully loyal to is the MegaTokyo one, but I do still browse round everywhere else.

Heeee, please don't get mad at me but I found this forum through Google on a search for something a while ago. I think it was for OC - which this pic was created by. I drew it straight onto the comp and CGed it.

Erm, this was just a random cute character with a santa hat on, so if he looks like anyone, that was unintended. ^_^;;

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

~~Silver
[www.ssunset.cjb.net]

Tik
Dec 14, 2003, 02:57 PM
You like MegaTokyo, therefore you have my approval. Oh, and nice drawing. =P

Xion
Dec 14, 2003, 03:01 PM
I was waiting for you to say that, tic. :p

Radium
Dec 14, 2003, 03:13 PM
Ah, sorry, thought you were a bot, or some highly evolved Google Spider. If you're just going to be hanging around the Art Forum here, you may want to check out Noogy's forum, because in terms of criticism, this forum sucks. Hard.

Erm, this was just a random cute character with a santa hat on, so if he looks like anyone, that was unintended. ^_^;;
Until you said this, I didn't notice, but the person in the picture looks just like me... scary.

Hare
Dec 14, 2003, 11:49 PM
Oh, *chuckles* you must have seen my OC thread here, either that or someone else said "Open Canvas" somewhere around here, and Google picked it up?

But I must agree, the Noogy forum is a much better artistic forum.

www.noogy.com/noogy/forum/forum.html

(or www.noogy.com to go to the main site)

Welcome to the forums, btw, and thanks.

Oh yeah, and that image is crazy good, and yeah, it does look similar to Radium's self caricatures. Heh, interesting.

SilverRaindrop
Dec 15, 2003, 02:13 PM
>>Ah, sorry, thought you were a bot, or some highly evolved Google Spider. If you're just going to be hanging around the Art Forum here, you may want to check out Noogy's forum, because in terms of criticism, this forum sucks. Hard.
--------------------------
Heh, I noticed. =/ Hence why I hang around the MT forum, but it can be hard to be seen sometimes, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the link!

Hare, I tihnk it was you thread I spotted. Well done! ^_^

Cheers for commenting.

Take care,

~~Silver
[www.ssunset.cjb.net]

Monolith
Dec 15, 2003, 05:47 PM
Hmm, quite nice. One particular oddity I notice is that Rudolph's nose, as well as his entire face must be quite wide if the shirt was unfolded.

MoonBlazE
Dec 16, 2003, 04:37 AM
The head is too big however. ;P

Shiverz CC
Dec 19, 2003, 10:23 AM
Why has Rudolph had his head cut off. Wheres his neck !!!! :rolleyes:

Xion
Dec 19, 2003, 04:19 PM
Why has Rudolph had his head cut off.Why is sonic farting in your signature?

Some things cannot be explained, Shiverz.

SilverRaindrop
Dec 28, 2003, 12:41 PM
Why has Rudolph had his head cut off. Wheres his neck !!!! :rolleyes:

Lol, it's not "cut-off", perr say. The jumper is creased, so his face is too. The whole Rudolph thing was the only cock-up in the pic methinks, but it's still better then a blank jumper I suppose. As for the neck, I couldn't be bothered to draw it. ^_^