PDA

View Full Version : Curious about the OpenCanvas.

Kaz
Dec 25, 2003, 09:48 PM
I want to see what's so addictive about this and see it in action, and quite possibly participate when I steal a tablet from a college dumpster.

Fawriel
Dec 25, 2003, 10:07 PM
<s>Erotic games!!!!!111</s>

...no ice tea for me in the early morning again.

Kaz
Dec 25, 2003, 10:23 PM
You're fired.

Fawriel
Dec 25, 2003, 10:26 PM
Your signature is fired.

And I kind of answered your question already: It's simply the joys of drawing together with a friend.
What those "joys" are is left for you to decide.. =P

Kaz
Dec 25, 2003, 10:28 PM
Okay then... I'll just write you on my list of horny people not to do open canvas with >_>;;...

Fawriel
Dec 25, 2003, 10:33 PM
I never said those were my joys of doing it. ^^;;;;
(Why do people never notice when I'm joking? )
I personally use it for practical purposes such as designing things with someone else, or to be closer to someone I love.

EDIT: CLOSER AS IN.. AAAAAGH, whatever.

Kaz
Dec 25, 2003, 10:36 PM
When using strikeout to clarify a joke, make sure that you've posted the alternative subject, or else the subject striken (word?) out will be taken seriously, but not openly.

Fawriel
Dec 25, 2003, 10:38 PM
I think I clarified it by saying that the ice tea made me hyper.
And if we don't stop with this soon, an admin is going to hang us. =P

Disguise
Dec 26, 2003, 01:30 AM
*hangs Faw and Kaz* *EVIL*

I've been on OC twice, once I just watched gummiiii draw a masterpiece and the other time i was drawing with gummiii and mono seeing them do masterpieces :p

You don't really need a wacom for it (I'm the only person I know that uses a wacom to draw on that proggy), but it does help...a LOT :D

Oh, and, uhhhh, it's great because you actually get to see step-by-step how people do their art, which is something I find to actually be kinda kinky ;b

GuMmYBeAr!
Dec 26, 2003, 08:05 AM
*tugs woshti on oc.*

Kaz
Dec 27, 2003, 07:42 PM
After much confusion:

http://madskills.org/jeff/open_canvas/M.W.B.K.%20-%20misc.png
Monolith, Woshti, Blurred, and me.

Hare
Dec 28, 2003, 12:57 AM
Oh, and, uhhhh, it's great because you actually get to see step-by-step how people do their art, which is something I find to actually be kinda kinky ;b

Yeah, and that'll be the reason why I skip the step of drawing the body and go straight to drawing the clothes that cover it when I OC with some people, you sick little monkey :P.

Oh and Faw, as someone who is an expert at being misunderstood, I hear ya.

And finally, yes I'd have to agree, drawing with some online buds is fun stuff. Expecially when they are talented artists. Seeing other artists at work is great, and it is a good way to trade techniques. Furthermore, if your only friends are thousands of miles away, it is a much better level of interaction than, "HA! I FRAGGORED JOO, I ROXOR TEH BOXOR WITH MY LEETOR SKILLZORZEZ!!!!!!!!!!" *bang* "WHAT? JOO KILDED MEJORZ? JOO NOOB!1!!1!1!!" ... It puzzles me, really... In this game I've been enjoying lately, it seems to be common practice to call a person who kills you a NooB... Words cannot describe the stupidity of that logic... Or maybe it is the "recruit" tag next to my character's name. :P Well, its still stupid, anyways. Er anyways, yeah, OC is fun, JOO NOOB! :P

Fawriel
Dec 28, 2003, 03:13 AM
After much confusion:

http://madskills.org/jeff/open_canvas/M.W.B.K.%20-%20misc.png
Monolith, Woshti, Blurred, and me.
...wow.

Oh and Faw, as someone who is an expert at being misunderstood, I hear ya.
WOW.

Monolith
Dec 28, 2003, 06:15 PM
Yeah, and that'll be the reason why I skip the step of drawing the body and go straight to drawing the clothes that cover it when I OC with some people, you sick little monkey :P.

I can understand you there :P (although I haven't really drawn any humaniods with other people so far)