PDA

View Full Version : An icon moves, I've done a ton- Click right here and check out one.

Batty Buddy
Jan 7, 2004, 03:43 PM
Que Passa!!!!

It all started as a waste of time, and now I'm doing so many...

(Please note, these icons are of characters I made up for the Toon RPG game. I don't ever get to really play it, but I have so much fun making up characters, powers, and adventures using it.)

WDGT version 7.2 (http://www.deviantart.com/view/4583308/) RJ (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4547750/) Cataclysm (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/4547729/)

Radium
Jan 7, 2004, 03:56 PM
Someone needs to give you Flash. Period

And nice animations, very smooth and... nice.

Kaz
Jan 7, 2004, 05:07 PM
Flash is evil unless used not or well or not well.

Ninja
Jan 7, 2004, 05:24 PM
If you want flash, PM me.

Batty Buddy
Jan 7, 2004, 05:49 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Forgot about this one: The one that started it all.
Batty Buddy (http://www.deviantart.com/view/4519528/)

Radium
Jan 8, 2004, 02:38 AM
Hah, that one's great, Batty.
If you want flash, PM me.
WAREZ OFFER D=<

Fawriel
Jan 8, 2004, 10:01 AM
They don't show up for me...

Radium
Jan 8, 2004, 11:32 AM
They don't show up for me...
Click on the enlarge view or whatever.

Fawriel
Jan 8, 2004, 11:38 AM
Enlarge view for something that doesn't have a thumbnail?

Captain Spam
Jan 8, 2004, 12:11 PM
Why does he need Flash? To suck down everyone's RAM and waste time starting a plugin where a simple animated GIF would do much better for hand-drawn art?

I personally think they're quite cool. You don't need Flash. The Cataclysm one is especially nifty, I say.

Coppertop
Jan 8, 2004, 12:13 PM
Captain's right =P
Nifty stuff, BB. Rux0rz.

Batty Buddy
Jan 8, 2004, 03:21 PM
Que Passa!!!!

(Well, one thing thats wrong with flash is that the current version is no longer compatible with my grandma's computer, and since it crashed the last time it now no longer HAS a flash player...)

Actually, I had a couple ideas for Sue and Louie animated cartoons that might look good in flash, which is why I'm kind of interested in trying it at least once.

... I mean, then all I would need would be a sutible voice for Sue(I could probably dig around my family for a while...)

But for what I'm doing right now, I think Windows Gif animator works just fine.

Radium
Jan 8, 2004, 03:28 PM
(Well, one thing thats wrong with flash is that the current version is no longer compatible with my grandma's computer, and since it crashed the last time it now no longer HAS a flash player...)
Animated gifs don't work on Faw's computer. Think of the Germans! D=

Anyway, Flash has a lot of advantages. Filesizes are smaller than image-based animations, and it's great for mouse artists (just look at some of Sunfun's work) because it lets you adjust a line after you draw it. It also lets you reuse images and animation cycles, or reuse them with modifications in hue, shape, or size. And some cartoons on TV are even made directly in Flash (that one with the Mexican wrestler people is one example).

Batty Buddy
Jan 8, 2004, 03:41 PM
Que Passa!!!!

Animated gifs don't work on Faw's computer. Think of the Germans! D=...And some cartoons on TV are even made directly in Flash (that one with the Mexican wrestler people is one example).

I had a gif animator once that could save as a flash. I'll see if I can find it again.

Like I said before, I AM interested in making flash stuff. I'll get around to it sometime...
And as for Mucha Lucha, I thought so. Never wanted to assume though.

Captain Spam
Jan 9, 2004, 03:59 AM
Actually, I had a couple ideas for Sue and Louie animated cartoons that might look good in flash, which is why I'm kind of interested in trying it at least once.

... I mean, then all I would need would be a sutible voice for Sue(I could probably dig around my family for a while...)

Well, yeah, if it's a full-blown cartoon with voices and stuff, then Flash would be better. Unless you want to make it into a full-blown AVI file or something. :-)

MoonBlazE
Jan 9, 2004, 10:42 AM
Batty, that's really cool. Good job.

Batty Buddy
Jan 9, 2004, 10:56 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Well, yeah, if it's a full-blown cartoon with voices and stuff, then Flash would be better. Unless you want to make it into a full-blown AVI file or something. :-)

Yep- full voices and everything. I've actually been practicing voice acting and I have some resonable voices for most of my character...

...except the female ones of course.(Well, I did accedentally find some software once somewhere online that can alture your voice so that you sound more like the opposite gender, but I was only able to find it once... If I ever find it again, I guess I should post the site at the "Blackraptor and Sal made me do this" thread.)

Fawriel
Jan 9, 2004, 11:02 AM
*grins* Blackraptor and Sal made me say it.
I like that idea. =3

Oh yeah, I downloaded the Batty Buddy icon to see it... awesome. =3