View Single Post

JCF Member

Risp_old is doing well so far

Sep 16, 2005, 05:27 PM
I teleported to Antifoo Island, still carrying Faw's body with me. I appeared on the beach, and found every possible exit blocked off by thick walls of red tape. A signpost was erected here, saying, "We are sorry, but Antifoo Island is closed for re-fooing. Please come back later," followed by a long list of various dates. The last date, for 'grand opening,' had 'never' writted by it. I shrugged, touched the porta-save and listened to it as it played a little tune, and teleported to Upper Placespot...
The first thing that hit me was a sudden chill. The second thing that hit me was that Upper Placespot seemed to have frozen over, the ground now blanketed in snow and the buildings icy. The third thing that hit me was the thought that since Upper Placespot seems to now suddenly be deserted and iced I could probably find free popsickles lying around! And the fourth thing that hit me was the now-frozen ocean, as the ground beneath me gave way and I plummeted down a steep slope of icy debris to the aformentioned body of water.
I now found myself in standing on frozen water under the glittering Upper Placespot. A huge slope of frozen rubble was to my east, and a giant frozen wave blocking the way to the north. The south and west, however, were open. Looking closer, I saw the frozen wave had a frozen guy in a surfboard stuck on it. And looking down, I could actually see the ocean floor through the ice. It only looked maybe five feet down from here.