View Single Post
TheKax

JCF Member

TheKax is doing well so far

Jul 14, 2010, 02:40 AM
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
I just want to point out the awesomeness of this idea.
Dance command? Are you kidding me? OF COURSE YOU MUST ADD THAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klemenkin View Post
Also for team chat is it possible to bind it to Y instead of Shift + T? I'm quite used to Y in other games.
Maybe even costume bindable keys/cmds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropiCCo View Post
klemekin, you're playing Counter Strike, right? :P But, no.. I don't like the idea
You guys, both are right. So I'll tell you even better idea: Teamchat would accesible through SHIFT+T and Y.
And I would love to be able to change costumes mid game... 10 costumes, each of a single color, change them through the level and blen into background... Ninja style! (I've seen people with completely black fur in dark levels. Pain to spot, as he also had empty name :P)

And that reminds me: Make a option to disable showing enemy teams names (for everyone on the server, forced to be so), for a stealth twist. And a option to force disable showing all names (stealth for battle etc...)

It seem JCF administration got a move on since my name got "finally" changed. But hey thanks guys out there.

Making kind of a tribute to Foo races + research on the subject... (It's going better now that we have finally foo races uploaded ==> HERE.)
Progress: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 10% or so...
And also randomly here and there hosting the original Team Foo races!

"Your reputation on this post is Somewhat Positive."