View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 16, 2015, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo4900 View Post
Additionally, I agree with Treylina's post about the wacky style. Although, this is much more evident in Jazz 1(Which IMO had a lot more personality than Jazz 2).
I've always wanted to create my own Jazz comics. Something that touches on aspects of the characters, but doesn't take itself too seriously either. I've just been delaying it simply because I want good enough art skills to start it (I may be good at faces, but drawing bodies and especially hands is still troublesome) but I would be getting there if I stop being so lazy.

I'm sad at how in JJ2, the characters (especially Lori) were hardly touched upon in terms of personality and story. Spaz just appears out of nowhere, Lori too. Eva is just there.

I know I do say I don't care about story in games that much, though whenever I think of story in games, I think of longass cutscenes (walls of text moreso) that interfere with the gameplay.

I think Jazz has more potential as a comic than plain-old writing, but then again I have a soft spot for them.

Okay, I'm slightly derailing, though that's as far as I'll talk about it.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ