View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Dec 16, 2015, 02:26 PM
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 speedruns and custom level walkthroughs

I've been thinking about it for a long time (possibly for 2 years, even). Finally I decided to make a thread about it, hoping others will prompt me.

I will be doing custom single player level walkthroughs, and also multiplayer level showcases! But honestly I'd rather someone else record MP footage, since my uploading speed is well..kinda crap.

Feel free to request levels. The videos will be uploaded in 480p 30fps, with sound and music! Will there be voice? Uhh, you decide. I sound like a 14 year old boy but not an annoying one (I'm not a squeaker). I'd rather not upload separate versions because like I said, my uploading speed isn't very good.

Also, I'm going to aim for some world record speedruns. There will be a;

Xmas levels speedrun with Spaz and Lori
Shareware levels speedrun with Spaz
TSF speedrun with Spaz and Lori.
The original SP campaign with Lori. I just found out she always starts where Jazz is, too. And maybe runs with Jazz and Spaz too, but that'll require a lot more practice because those have records (which are actually good).

And somewhere long in the future will be an Asteroid city speedrun with Lori. There's some cool tricks with her.

EDIT: Okay, I might do some Jazz runs, but don't count on it. Also - forget walljump for now, unless it's the beginning of the Shareware episode.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; May 30, 2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: some changed plans