Thread: LMAT 2011
View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Apr 27, 2016, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
I will not be okay with it because I work on this all the time.
Okay, so how about I put my changes up here(Or PM them to you if you're the only one who cares) and I take your notes on it until you're satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
Also no matter how many times you repeat that all this tileset is missing is a background, it won't become true.
The thing about this(And what PurpleJazz is saying) is that I'm not a good artist. I can edit existing stuff to fit other things really well, but drawing from scratch is a real weakness of mine. I could probably add some cracks, recolours, or slight variations on existing tiles like PurpleJazz suggested, but unless someone else wants to do a couple of extra tiles, that's it. Hell, my plan of using the Holiday Hare background is pretty literal -- I was planning on just copypasting the generic clouds background(The one used in almost every official tileset) and having a recoloured version of the Holiday Hare mountain as an extra background layer thing(Although I'm not sure how I'd make this work for the ash version of the set).

The bottom line of this all is that I really like the theme and overall look of this tileset, and I basically just really want to see it finished. I can understand Ementaler's unease with me finishing the set(And if the situation was reversed, I'd probably be the same), but how else will it get finished?