View Single Post

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Jan 24, 2015, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Can I also mention that guy called Heavy Dog? I don't know who he is, but I met hin a few times and he does play pretty well!
That's hardly the stuff worthy of such an honor. Someone you just met and who turns out to play well. In that case, I could nominate a whole range of people.

I guess Splat is right by mentioning those who are at the very foundations of this game, those who maintain the structure and embellish it with beautiful ornaments. Those who take care of the furniture inside the structure, and not just with one simple upload, but with continuous levelmaking, episodes, projects etc, but also other contributions to the community.

If JJ2 would turn into religion, the Hall of Fame would be our temple, our Pantheon, and these zealous men and women would be the gods we'd worship. It takes more than just one level, being 'a good player', to ascend into eternity, to become a legend. To have your name inscribed on the Wall of Heroes, eternally lit by an undying fire. To be remembered by generations to come.

We are but ants in the presence of these people. Only by hard and honest labor in this community will we be able to become gods ourselves.

Last edited by Borgia; Jan 24, 2015 at 02:00 AM.