View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 3, 2016, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
"even though it's just a bunny and there are no boobs in a bunny "
Shes humanoid...you know, like Eva. >_> Jazz and Spaz are actually humanoid too, just to a lesser degree. If they stand on hind legs, live like a human, and can talk - chances are, the females are going to have breasts.

"She isn't even naked like the other characters-"
Bullshit. Heck, even some male background characters wear clothes. And I'm not convinced they are naked. Rather that many of the males just don't like to wear traditional pants/trousers/whocareswhatyoucallthem. Fur coloured pants/costumes are actually pretty common in the world of toony animal guys.

"Why she looks low detailed compared to any other sprites in the game? "
Other than being done over with a different artist. Her sprites were created differently. They were resized and pixelled over by someone who didn't know how to pixelart (it was actually not Dean, but I think he lacked experience in that medium too) hence me wanting to overhaul. I still can't get over how awful her standing shooting sprite looks.
I just expressed my opinion. And it has nothing to do with any of those whatever boob censored shit you're talking about.

Quote:
Nice hyperbole, are you blind? There's quite clearly cel-shading in her sprites. Want me to hold your hand and point it out for you?

PS: Jazz and Spaz have outlines in their sprites too. All of the sprites do.
So you tend to be rude with me without even understanding what I said? Should I call you idiot or what? The character is cel shaded indeed.

But did I just talked about cel shading?

I talked about shading. That means baked lighting on the character. Jazz, Spaz, Eva etc all had baked light on them, making them look puffed out instead of flat. That's also called shading.

While Lori's sprite is flat out cartoon. That's what I said.

And you didn't have to get mad at me just for expressing my opinion. Or do you?

Quote:
It's not that it's to do with Lori, it's that many of his criticisms make no sense.
And you didn't even realize what I criticized about and telling that it doesn't make sense? Read and think before you post.

Look, you don't need to get mad. Chill out, opinions may not be same. But there's no point in posting words like blind, etc.

And here's what other meanings of shaded are:

Shadeless:

Shaded:

Shaded= Lighting.

Now JJ2 doesnt support dynamic lights. But the sprites have already shadows and lightings baked on them. Okay? It's a different thing unlike cel shading.

Last edited by SAMI; Jan 3, 2016 at 09:46 AM.