View Single Post

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Jan 4, 2016, 09:23 AM
As a person who is quite into furries (Straight Section), Lori can not be a bori to me. No, Lori is quite the welcome addition to the franchise. I immediately agree with Robo's statement that she's extremely powerful in Street Fight. Where Spaz has his normal karate chop and Jazz can't do much but buttstomp to victory, Lori's special move is 'endless'. You can just have her kick a wall all the time, and you're likely to kill anyone who tries to get to you. Usually you take them with you in such a situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMI View Post
She isn't even naked like the other characters- even though it's just a bunny and there are no boobs in a bunny. Or atleast these things aren't visible anyway.
Of course there can be boobs on a bunny. We're talking about something anthropomorfic (or 'anthro' for short) here. This means 'humanoid', and as such you'll see that animals get all kinds of 'human' body parts. Lori art around the web, both the SFW and NSFW kind, will show that she has boobs. Also, when you select her for a Single Player game, you can clearly see this. Her in-game sprite is also unmistakably 'boobed', just wait for her idle animations, especially the one showing her stretching. I think it's conventional that she's more dressed than her male counterparts, because if she wasn't it would be considered...explicit? I don't know, but this Robot Chicken video perfectly nails that problem:

click

Lori shouldn't be ignored by levelmakers, that's not nice ...but you'll see that there are levels where she's absolutely useless. A good example of this is Facing Worlds. That pit where you find the carrot is too deep for Lori to get out. Spaz and Jazz have no problem doing that. Also, I remember that Lori wasn't able to use the copters in Single Player levels, so you had to cheat at some points to get where you needed to be. Glad that this problem has been solved.

So yea, Lori may not be as detailed as the other bunnies, but I don't mind having her around. In all my tests there will be a moment when playing as Lori is inevitable .

Last edited by Borgia; Jan 4, 2016 at 11:25 AM.