View Single Post

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Dec 22, 2014, 11:04 PM
When will we see the results ;(
EDIT: Alright, i (secretly!) playtested the levels. I will just tell what i think here instead of making a big review on all downloads
Okay

Damn Exit
by FireSworD (sWoosh)
This is a fun level. The design of this level is fantastic. Although, i would like it more if the exit was at that spiral, instead of it taking you to the top where the exit is. At some points it's hard to find the exit, but that's what makes treasure fun . In my opinion, this is a fun arena, especially at the center part.

Overgrown
by Laro B.
I never thought i'd see an underwater level! I like the idea, and the design is preety cool. I like what you made out of the pinball stuff. The exit's in the lower dry part (center of whole level). It's really FUN to shoot underwater, although catching all gems is kinda hard for me xd. It would be nice to see how that pinball stuff would work in the water part, though.

Vault of ceramicus
by Slaz
Liked it.This is one vertical level with two 'buldings' in it.The tubes can get you higher AND they can get you into the other building, the design is nice, really reminded me of how the JJ1ceramicus looked like (not cause it's the CERAMICUS TILESET ). This level really has some small passages. The bottom part is fine, though. Didn't open the vault, but i see that it's worth opening. It's PREETY HARD to get to the exit of the level. Especially when you're at the bottom. Then again, hunting after the exit is the fun part of treasure mode .

Treasure jail
by XxMoNsTeRXM
This is a 'canyon' typed level, with the damn tileset in it. Moving around in this level is preety fun. That gem saving script was a good idea, since you lose all of yours gems, and all. Although, the pit can be the 'escape pod' if someone was about to hunt you. The design of the level is normal. Getting around here with jazz and lori was easy with copter ears and all. Wasn't that hard with spaz's doublejump either. The exit ain't hard to find if you suicide using the pit. This is a fine level i guess.

All of these were better than epic's originals in my opinion. Oh, wait, i'm not a judge! So my opinion has no meaning here ;(. It's not my job to anounce the winner anyway. Overall, these levels are awesome.

Last edited by Jelly Jam; Dec 23, 2014 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Opinion