View Single Post

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Feb 20, 2014, 02:29 AM
The crab shield:
The user is covered with a pinkish (think Uterus boss interior) sphere that is capable of taking damage as regular shields do. Firing releases crab eggs from the blaster that are affected by gravity and bounce once upon hitting the ground. These do 1 damage against both enemies and players and can be generally understood as weak. However, if the player holds down the fire button, the eggs gather up in a circle around the player, that is slightly larger than the shield itself and circles around them in the direction they are facing. Additionally, the faster the player moves, the faster they rotate. A limit of 8-10 eggs can be gathered up this way and further holding the button will only keep them around the player. Upon running into an enemy, the eggs deal damage as they normally do, and are destroyed as previously mentioned. If the player releases the fire button, the eggs are scattered with great force in directions opposite of the player (like fireworks). This way they are not affected by gravity and can travel a greater distance than normally, but still do the same damage.

Generally, the idea is based around a shield that emphasises the defensive while sacrificing offense. The most "shieldey" shield, if you will.

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)