View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Apr 27, 2008, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin View Post
I always knew the series title was going to be something along the lines of "Devan's Resurrection". Also, I'm extremely surprised that this series has been in the works for more than 3 years. It certainly doesn't feel that long. Anyway, I'll beta test if you want/need one more person.
Yeah, the title was always going to be something like that, I just never decided which way to word it. I'm bad at naming things, so I prefer to go with the most literal approach possible.

To me it actually feels like this has been going on for a lot longer than three years, but that's probably because it sort of has. Out of curiosity, I found the thread where I posted about a very early, abortive version of the episode, and the date on it is September 2002, though it was obviously started even before that. I continued along with that plan, with a few adjustments, into 2003. Eventually it all fell apart, but the levels themselves were all mostly done so I recycled them into episodes 1 and 2.

So that means I've been working on this thing for like six years, and that's actually kind of scary. And it's also taken me that long to come up with a name for it.

Regarding testing, I've already been privately contacted by two people, but if any of that falls through or if it becomes apparent that more revision is needed, I'll keep you in mind.