View Single Post

JCF Member

Louis K is doing well so far

Mar 10, 2014, 11:09 PM
Angry Private Message sucks

Quote:
I know it's not a good idea that post a new thread with bad news. but seriously, I think we need to talk about this..
Yesterday, I sended a mail from emails and private message. But I don't know who is send this.(Because the address is very ridiculous and seems be broken. And also, even can't reply it.)

The contents of message is like this.
(NOTICE:It's just one of parts. Also, I wrote the all contents to purify. other parts are be fulled of fucks and shits.. I don't want saying about that.. for forum clearance.)

Quote:
Hey ya south monkey. your english is just shit. sucking your mothers as*****.------
I heard that some bad americans are call the Asian to 'monkey' from my father.

Is it really truth? or just a rumor? If it does, then what is that? I really want to know who is send this to me.(Is Yankee's are doing like that?)
or.. Racist are still exist on the J2O? I'm NOT a monkey! NEVER EVER!

Beside, It's not a first time.
Since I regist on J2O, I sended some mails such like this over than 7times! I can not stand anymore!

If I sended this message once more, I'll clear my adress of J2O and JCF, And never come again after leaving.
I'M 'VERY' SERIOUS.
Have you ever expericnced the same troble? Anyone?
(Well, I delete that mails righrt away, so I don't have that address.. sorry..)

Or if you won't, then I'll kill you with this COOL weapon.

Last edited by Louis K; Mar 12, 2014 at 04:42 AM. Reason: private message→ emails and private message.(I'm terribly sorry if you confused)