View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Apr 29, 2008, 07:46 PM
Just an update, I have decided to not patch any of the episodes to work around that JJ2+ bug. I found a method, albeit a cumbersome one, that worked to eliminate the bug, but I am not sure if it is a good idea long-term. For one thing, the solution is a bit ugly and makes it take even longer to die, and also I prefer not to reupload stuff unless it is for something very important. There is also a chance that after JJ2+ fixes this problem, my method for working around it will just introduce a new bug (the level will be trying to kill you with both the ctf base method and the jj2+ method).

I have instead added a note to download descriptions of all episodes that they must be played with standard JJ2. This is not such a big deal, since you can just load Jazz2.exe instead of Jazz2+.exe. It also applies to a lot more levels than just mine. This warning will be for ep4 as well. This is perhaps a bit inconvenient for some people, but it is not my problem to fix.

On a lighter note, ep4 will be uploaded tomorrow.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)