View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Apr 30, 2008, 05:44 PM
Valco, you weren't so much denied as you were beaten by other people who asked first. I just forgot to reply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
Heh, that was shorter than I expected, but nonetheless quite fun indeed. Saw some very cool and fun stuff here and there. Cooba smells. This one was kinda short (for me)... ;[
I agree with you actually. Each episode's length is largely dependent on the amount of time I spend working on it (I literally spent years on the first two), the amount of interesting stuff I can get out of the setting without stretching the plot too much (no space levels possible with this one, for example), and finally the amount of inspiration I have.

That last bit is pretty important. Using carrotus as the setting for ep4 was necessary for the storyline, but unfortunately it is not a setting I like to use very much. I really wanted to get it done, so I could focus on the next one. The end result wound up being a bit short, and a bit disappointing for me, but people seem to like it at least. Besides that, I tested the amount of gameplay time and it actually seems to be about equal to ep3.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)

Last edited by EvilMike; Apr 30, 2008 at 05:55 PM.