View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

May 1, 2009, 11:11 PM
JDC 17 Logo Contest

JDC will be starting again within the next couple of weeks. So far we haven't picked an exact date, but it will probably begin at the end of may or the beginning of June. See J2O news for more detail, and also take note of a poll we are having regarding the season.

As you may know, every season of JDC we pick a new logo. Occasonally, we run contests like these to pick the new logo for the site. You are free to submit as many entries as you like in this thread, and the bet once will be chosen as the new logo. If we get a lot of entries, we might use the submissions in this contest for future seasons as well.

The rules are simple:

1. It must be exactly 385px × 130px
2. It should fit within the colour scheme of the site and be at least somewhat related to JDC (see previous seasons for examples of old logos)
3. If you have submitted an entry to a previous contest and it was never used, you may resubmit it.
4. Avoid jpegs if you can (png is preferred).

The contest stays open until we pick a logo. Which won't happen until the season begins, and that's probably about a month off still.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)