Thread: Bye Bye Jazz!
View Single Post
VelKa

JCF Member

VelKa is doing well so far

Mar 29, 2002, 09:13 AM
All right. I usually avoid the Clan Talk forum altogether (as I tend to dislike the topics here...) but for once I will comment on something here. Unfortunately, since I tend to read things too quickly without understanding it, I may or may not make much sense here. And, I am only repeating what everyone else has already said.

Anyways, I am quite saddened to see that GpW has died, and that ShadoW is leaving the Community. GpW was a great clan. I feel badly about flaming the clan earlier....yeah.

However, it gets me really ticked off that some of you folks have turned this topic into a place for another stupid flame war. Quit the flaming and the turmoil, this topic wasn't created for the purpose of saying things like "YUO FLAMD ME LOLO SO I GET TO FLAEM YUO BAK." Be courteous; if you don't have anything nice/polite to say don't say it. And besides, someone's leaving here; someone who has been around for a long time. No one in his/her right mind should have a reason to flame or put down ShadoW.

I'm tired of walking into the Clan Talk forum and having to see stupid, pointless flame wars. If this keeps on, I'm staying out of this flamewar-plagued forum.

My mom would have two words for ALL of you: BE NICE.

edit: Oh, and by the way, I'm really irritated at your lack of respect, people. Why can't we as a human race simply shut up about what the other person did, and get along? Hey, I'm always having problems with that, but look, if you don't learn to ignore past problems with someone, you'll always hold an unnecessary grudge against them even if they didn't actually do anything wrong to you. Furthermore, there ARE more important things to do and remember. Yes, yes, indeed, Gummibear is right: some of you folks are immature.

Using too much logic, however, can shatter someone's ego. Are we using too much logic here?

And, please, get back on topic. I'm sure that most of us are tired of hearing the same old sermons. It wastes time having to repeat everyone over and over again, and it's very exhausting.