Thread: Bye Bye Jazz!
View Single Post

JCF Member

Tik is doing well so far

Mar 29, 2002, 12:03 PM
Ah, I'm a little late to this topic, so I'm just going to try and ignore all of the pointless flame wars that aren't going to ever amount to anything except more problems, and try to get a little more on topic.

Shadow, even though this really, really, sucks, just thought I'd assure you that I and the whole old GpW clan as a whole stands by you 100%. This is kinda sudden, but you are the clanleader, and methinks that you have the right to do what you did. Nothing can ever replace what the GpW clan was and what it and you specifically, Shadow, contributed to the community. It's not often a Jazz2 player leaves the community that I actually will hate to see go, but this is.

Gurus of Proactive Warfare/God's Promise to Win forever! Whoo!

I'm out.

Off-topically, I also tend to avoid this forum as a lot of it is just pointless flaming. You wanna settle a fight, play some Jazz2.
<a href="/junk/tick/tickbot.html">readme</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/quote.html">quotes</a> - <a href="/junk/tick/rsg.html">formats</a> - are you brained? *\o/*</td><td width="1%" align="right"></td></tr></table>