Thread: Bye Bye Jazz!
View Single Post
Kaz

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Mar 29, 2002, 06:38 PM
Okay, I'll say a few things first concerning the topic, and then Shadow, and then some crap.

This actually does mark one of the few points of jj2 playing dying, however not the Jj2 community. If you haven't noticed, each one of us here has known everybody else and learned from them. Even so, we play in other games still under the bond that we're jj2ers or something else. The GPW clan was a stronger bond in the jj2 community. If the leader dissapears, a great leader infact, that doesn't mean that the bond is gone. It has weakened, but we still all know eachother than that will never be ripped from us.

Shadow... I'm sorry to see you leave and yet know the reasons. As Tyffie said, you helped her in the D2XP, you helped everybody there, like you did in jj2. I'm glad you did that here, even though people don't realize it, somehow you've probably affected somebody who affected them. Needless to say, your aura of peace has echoed through the jj2 community and bonded it with a ring of friends. Glad to know you'll be back for the Bash, and that your presence there will make it the best one ever.

As for the rest of you, I don't think Shadow is leaving just becuase... . He formed great moral clans in D2XP, Jj2, and he should probably move on to do the same thing in other places. Of course this doesn't mean we'll never see him again. We can follow him ^ v ^! Basically, we've held onto him long enough and he's done so much for us. It's not the only game we have on the box is jj2. We could all follow him unless he finds it offensive. So in a sense, Shadow doesn't die unless some complication forms in the real world.