View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Jun 14, 2009, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGJ View Post
(-).
That was pretty much my reaction. If you have a level with too many of those events, you're going to either need to find a way of reducing them, or split the level. I was luckily able to cut the amount of events in half without impacting gameplay.

Quote:
I'm planning to play through every episode from the first to the last as soon as you've released the final, on the hard level, without cheats.
If you (or anyone else) feel like replaying the episodes, go and redownload them from J2O. I updated them a couple of days ago. I uploaded them as minor changes, because only a few minor things are noticeably different.

Some of the changes I made:
-The downloads on j2o now include the music
-General bugfixes and a few minor design changes to two or three levels with some sort of very obvious flaw
-Every episode now has 8 powerups (1 for every weapon except TNT). This isn't actually a huge change, I just added it because it's a fun challenge to try to find all of them.
-For episodes 3 and 4, there are now 20 green gems, 10 blue gems, and a gem ring in most levels. For episodes 1 and 2, there are 20 purple gems.

That's about it. As you can see it's not as big of a change as last time I did an update (where I pretty much did a total dialogue rewrite) but it's still worth getting the new version I think.