View Single Post
iCeD

JCF Member

iCeD is doing well so far

Aug 6, 2004, 08:03 PM
Okay, I think we have the train routes down for transportation. The only exception to this is the times and routes for day 1, which we've yet to decide on things to do yet. Velk (or anyone that knows more about the area than I) should pass some suggestions along, we need to finalize this. But for now, for both day 2 and 3, we'll be leaving from the Tamien Caltrain station at 10:32 AM. Said station is on 1355 Lick Avenue (QUICKLY! To the LICK STATION!) which is luckily 1 turn away from the hotel we're staying at, but it's 3.5 miles down. You can get there however you want from the hotel. I'm gonna be hardcore and walk. HOWEVER, in order to ensure we depart properly, you need to be at the station at 10:15, around 20 minutes early. This is to ensure we can all buy tickets and still catch the train. Try your hardest to make the time.

Oh and one more thing, we will need to know when you show up. This will be needed to coordinate things on day 1, when we do come up with things to do. Here's a quick list of arrival times we have so far, just for reference:

iCeD: Tuesday, 12-1 PM
Monolith: Monday, 9 PM