View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Dec 6, 2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
-snip-
"Treylina, if you don't mean to be rude, you probably won't come across as rude."
I learnt the hard way that it's not true. It's how others percieve it. Each forum has it's own spectrum of etiquette. I'm not a very social person, so forums are a chance for me to learn an aspect of it. Whether someone makes a "rude" post isn't necessarily about how many posts they make.

I explain because I want others to understand. I don't like leaving others wondering.

I wouldn't expect you to be a judge. I simply think it makes more sense that if you don't feel up to something, you don't need to post about it.

I haven't been delaying the hosting because of lack of judges, I simply haven't been in the mood lately, due to tiredness or stress. My body clock is a mess right now. Also, can tell from experience that money is a motivator for contests. I did once have one without a money prize, and it didn't go so well.

Next time if you have lots to say, it would help to split it into paragraphs. It makes it hard(er) to read otherwise.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ