Thread: The Poll
View Single Post

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

May 15, 2004, 11:44 AM
Allright, after some thinking, I finally decided to give my vote for Snooz's level. I didn't give it because we are from the same country, I clearly saw that his level was better than other ones in my opinion.

At first when I saw blur's level, it looked quite good, and I thought that I would give it a vote at first. Violet's level was kind of, naah ok. It took quite long while to get to play Violet's level because I had to do the same as RoW. Then I played Snooz's level, it looked kinda weird at first when I saw the keen-tileset, but after I explored the level totally, It was a bit better than blur's one in my opinion hovewer.
Yes, blur's level had nice eyecandy and gameplay, etc. also. But actually I noticed that Snooz's level's eyecandy was a bit more complicated and looked nice, especially when it was a keen-tileset.
The gameplay could have been better, because both bases were in upstairs and carrying flags happened kinda quickly. But layout is very great, and it's rather symmetrical. The only thing I wondered, was how was this a pyramid? Where is that pyramid? oh...so it wasn't that kind of exciting level but, I anyways finally decided to give the vote for Snooz's level. Heh, finally a long comment about the vote.

And I'm some disappointed about myself also because I still tried to add my level to the contest, because I understood that the dead-line was like this whole day when I even posted this comment and vote. So I sent anyways my level to FS, and he said that it could have been in top3 instead of one of the levels, but, it was kinda my fault because I were late, so FS couldn't have replaced my level anyways, because a few people had already voted the poll, etc. But maybe I participate some another contest.