View Single Post

JCF Member

Puffie40 is doing well so far

Jul 10, 2009, 11:05 AM
Tileset conflict

I was just looking at a (Unfinished) levelset I made a while ago and to my dismay the tileset was overwritten.

The tileset in question was used in CPP's levelset RHG: The Fortress. The tileset (Space Fortress) was titled Fortress.j2t. When I checked it this time, the tileset was overwritten by Blade's Fortress of Forgotten souls, also called Fortress.j2t.

I have been unsuccessful in finding this tileset on the internet (Mainly because CPP's website is gone), but I should be able to find the original tileset on my old computer (BTW, Cooba, the RHG download on j2o is missing this tileset), but this is something I feel the community should address, as it means the old RHG series cannot be played.

There are two possible courses of action we can do:

-rename the RHG tileset RHGFortress.j2t. Probably the most simple because as far as I know, RHG is the only level series to use this tileset.

-Rename Blade's tileset something like FortressFS.j2t. This would mean several users would have to modify their levels, as I imagine there is a few projects using this tileset at the moment.