View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Jun 14, 2002, 07:21 PM
Note of... um, thingy.

I'm going to start posting chapters of Enter: Jack Flash on the War Tavern, but I'm also going to leave it in Word format and submit it to LC when I'm done. Add any criticism you like... just make sure it's helpful, and not a hindrance. I HATE when ppl do that.

Just so ya know.

Anyway, here goes:

Enter: Jack Flash
Part 1: The Tank Campaign

Prologue: Almost a Year

It had been almost a year since Jazz Jackrabbit had defeated Devan Shell for the second time, and mangled his plot to turn Carrotus’ history upside-down. Jazz and Princess Eva Earlong were now husband and wife, and the green super-rabbit had finally gained the respect of the Queen. Even Spaz and Lori had official titles now.
But all was not over for the turtle empire. A new mastermind has risen in place of Devan… one even smarter and more devious then Devan himself. And now he poses yet another new threat to Carrotus… one that won’t simply change the rabbit planet, but instead, wipe it out forever…

It was a beautiful, cloudless morning over Carrotus City and its surroundings. The sun shined warmly over the green grass and its gigantic bounty over Carrotus’ famed giant supercarrots, well-known throughout the entire system of planets of which Carrotus was a part. The grass shined gently, drops of dew twinkling from the new light of the day’s sunrise. But all of this beauty was lost upon the planet’s green-furred hero, one Jazz Jackrabbit. Jazz continued to run after his spaced-out little brother, Spaz, through the growth of Carrotus, with the planet’s bounty of super-carrots zooming past him as his long legs carried him at super-high speeds. Jazz had opted for an early morning run; for the past few months, he came to enjoy them more and more, and it helped him get his mind off of his arch-enemy, Devan Shell, and most recently, Devan’s brother Shellion. Now, however, he was exhausted from the run, and Spaz, with his seemingly infinite supply of energy, led him on a merry chase, weaving between the large carrots like it was an obstacle course. Jazz followed him doggedly around yet another super-carrot, when they both heard a sound that stopped them in their tracks:
“JAZZ!”
It was the Queen, and by the sounds of it, she was flipping out already. Rather than get her angrier by not showing up promptly, Jazz called to his brother. “C’mon, Spaz. We better get back to the castle, before the Queen decides to throw us in the dungeon again.” He grinned, but on the inside he shuddered. That had not been a good experience at all for him.
In any case, Spaz nodded, and they both took off in the direction of Carrotus City…

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Jul 10, 2003 at 09:38 AM.