View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Sep 27, 2015, 09:43 AM
I had two Jazz related dreams two days in a row (I am pretty sure that's now how you say it. Please correct that sentence if you know how to).

The first dream was about "Jazz Jackrabbit 4". I can't remember the logo pretty well but it had the JJ2 sprites of Jazz, Spaz and Lori. It apparently was just JJ2 but with a smaller resolution and more voice lines for each character, even Spaz. I remember the level being greenish with a blue sky and I guess it was multiplayer since there were all three playable characters. This thing was supposed to be on J2O downloads page. It's the first time I dream something J2O related. (Then I became John Cena, blew up a building with the help of the old man that gives you the sword in the beginning of the first TLoZ game and ran away from the police. Not even joking, that's what I dreamt. It was a pretty lucid dream.)

The second dream was a little more obscure. From what I can remember I was Jazz and had the JJ3D model but for some reason I was yellow-greenish instead of green (It actually looked a bit like Slaz). The rest of the dream was a big blurry mess.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz