Mar 11, 2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ementaler View Post
Spaz's double jump while standing: 211 pixels
Jazz's uppercut: 226 pixels
Jazz's golden jump: 239 pixels
Spaz's double jump while running: 296 pixels
Spaz's golden double jump: 317 pixels
Interesting. My tests indicated that Jazz won in both scenarios that I tested. Although, I didn't give Spaz a running jump in the Super-Jump VS Double-Jump in my tests(Which, debatably, makes it a bit more fair, but I'm really just nit-picking here), and I only did one height test. However, you forgot to mention that Jazz jumps further than Spaz. In fact, Jazz can go nearly twice as far as Spaz can.
(By the way, is a Golden Jump a Running Jump that causes the character to roll into a ball, a bit like Sonic does?)
And, as you said before, Spaz's jump can be higher if you time it right, but I still think that there is no best character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Ok, there's SE's post to explain max jump height for pedantic proof. Most of my tips were directed to burnout, not everyone. When you're in situations being chased down by RF/pepper or need to rush to get a flag, uppercut doesn't quite cut it. If you go in public noob servers like The server and Zeal alpha, you're not going to get a good idea of usefulness in dangerous situations because there are so many poor players who don't know how to chase. Our impressions of how useful we find something is based on the situation we are in. If we aren't in the situation to use it well, or it doesn't work well when we need it after several times, we find it bad.
Fair enough. Although, as I previously mentioned, Jazz jumps nearly twice as far as Spaz, and can therefore, get out of some situations that Spaz would be doomed in. But, anyway, we all already know that Jazz and Spaz are equal, and we could argue about it all day, but we'd never get to any useful conclusion that we can both agree on, so let's get this thread back on track(Like Burnout has been trying to do for a little while).

So, to sum most of the previous on-topic posts up: Lori is actually quite useful online if she suits your play-style.