View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Mar 6, 2002, 08:27 PM
My definition of a serious game is one that is planned and generally in a passworded server. Many of these games contain way more than two people, and I can assure you almost all of them are Diamondus Warzone. A casual game is just something you might play in and chat, where not everyone is playing to their fullest most of the time, also known as a non passworded CTF server. I use those as terms; not accurate descriptions.

I also didn't mean (and I quote) "All the serous playing is done in DW" literally. I exaggerated, which is quite normal when people are trying to make a point about something. Do not confuse that with a lie or me trying to trick you. I can see that coming up in a future post.

Furthermore, I think I should make it a bit more clear why I posted this rant. I am not asking you to host my work, and I am not complaining about how nobody likes what I do or something stupid like that. I am, in a nutshell, saying that you people ought to play in custom levels more often because there are tons of them waiting to be used. The point of making levels is for them to be played in, isn't it?

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)