View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Dec 10, 2009, 03:50 PM
@DarkSonic: you can nominate your own levels if you want to. Though if they are ones which few people have seen, they probably won't get any votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
How about this for the voting thread:
Cool idea, but it would be hard to get people to follow it (a mod would basically have to babysit the thread for everyone to play along). So it would be better to have this as an option, than as a requirement.

Anonymous voting is still fine too. I've already gotten several nominations via private message so I suspect some people will probably want to vote that way too. Though if someone decided to PM me their votes I'd have to announce them publicly at the end.

Anyway keep the nominations coming. So far there are plenty of choices for battle and ctf levels, but if you have any more to add go ahead. Also, the categories for best SP pack and best MP pack are pretty clear, since it's mostly just a matter of J2O ratings for those (unlike individual levels, which are often included within the packs themselves). But feel free to mention those as well, if you think anything might be left out.

Two areas to think about would be the two "individual" awards (best JCSer and most improved). These are two categories which I can't easily choose by myself, since I'm not following the scene as much as I used to. If anyone has suggestions for these please go ahead and post them (especially "most improved"). Nominations for best JCSer isn't as hard because again, j2o ratings help.