View Single Post
Another Jazz 2 fan

JCF Member

Another Jazz 2 fan has disabled reputation

Sep 4, 2002, 06:05 PM
Thanks, Stripe, for taking the time to write such detailed reviews of the levels. I, like many here, entered my level for the criticism, not because I thought I would win. I want to improve my levelmaking, and you have helped me a great deal.

However, I am a bit disappointed that when I uploaded my level (Nebula Alpha) to J2O it got no reviews. ZERO! Whereas Disguise and CelL release their levels and instantly get many reviews! Come on guys! (Oh, and Stripe, do you think you could post the reviews for each level on J2O?)

Finally, I would like to ask if there will be a pack made up of all the levels. (Or at least the names could be linked to the level on J2O...)

AJ2f

Proud to be an old-timer! Rarely active, but Jazz Jackrabbit will always be in my heart.

Check out my War Tavern story, The Life of Jason Jackrabbit! [UPDATE - yeah, it died in 2002, but it was fun!]
Current Projects: Devan's Secret Weapon - yes, I still intend to release this some day. Got a lot of really great stuff done, it's going to be awesome!