Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

X-Mas Server

Spaz Boy

JCF Member

Spaz Boy is doing well so far

Dec 24, 2001, 08:20 PM
X-Mas Server

Yes, another one of those annoying, stupid all nighter server. BWHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Anyway, I was talking to Violet on MSN, and he found an old X-Mas level pack by GreenKiller from J2C. It uses the HH98 tilesets. It sounds pretty good to me, and Violet says it's okay. For your convience, it's all zipped up, and posted here for you to download and extract into your JJ2 directory for quick and EZ playing! WhooHoo!

NOTE: These levels use custom music! If you do not download the file, you will not have music, unless you have the music files.

Download link: http://www.jazz2online.com/downloads...hp?levelid=956

NOTE: It isn't really Christmas related...just that's sorta the holiday right now. Please don't be offended if you are Jewish or of another religion which celebrates a different holiday.

Have fun in the server.

P.S. Follow the basic server guidelines. If you want a written copy, visit http://www.planetgenotoxin.com/server/rules.php . Those are the rules for iCeD's server, and I expect them to apply to mine too.
P.P.S. I'm going to run admin kit server. This means you better behave. ;-P

" don't question something made in Japan.. Cuz that will just lead to more questions.. just understand that it's a bag of hell and move on" -VeggieMan[GpW]

LONG LIVE TEH SNUFUSS!

The AntiMcDonalds forums have turned into the JCF. Now includes the "spontaneous corrupt" feature.

(That was a fanchy smanchy way of saying that the forums are broked. AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT TOO.)

JCF member

Krezack has disabled reputation

Dec 25, 2001, 01:02 AM
Soon when i get cable i shall help you with this spaz boy (and many other thibgs )
"Are we not threatened with a flood of information? And is this not the monstrousness of it: that it crushes beauty by means of beauty, and annihilates truth by means of truth? For the sound of a million Shakespeares would produce the very same furious din and hubbub as the sound of a herd of prairie buffalo or sea billows."
—Stanisław Lem, Imaginary Magnitude (1973)

JCF Member

White Rabbit is doing well so far

Dec 25, 2001, 02:06 AM
Hey, are you going to host my Xmas lvl Spazboy? You know, the one I sent you by email?? If you dun have it, I can send it to you.