Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

The Kings of fake

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 11:16 AM
The Kings of fake

I think that some things must be cleared up, because a few JCF members don’t know probably what we are talking about in the newest topic in clan talk. That’s why I decided to create a new thread. Urbs somehow couldn't do it, unless.

Maybe some of you will be shocked and maybe some of you will not believe in that, what I am going to write. A few days ago, I got an e-mail from Urbs entitled: 'a shocking news', and I was really shocked ;| A few other people also got this e-mail, and I thought that someone will post about it here, but since they didn't, I've decided to do it. I just feel that it's my duty to post it here ;|
I'll quote the Urbs's e-mail ( yes, I have his permission to do it ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbs
This is, without any exaggeration, one of the hardest e-mails I've ever had to write. Mainly because I really feel bad about what I am about to unveil. It will hurt the reputation of quite a few people, with whom I play JJ2 on a daily basis. When I first learned of what I am about to pass on to you, I was so angry, that my only goal was to get these people to admit what they did, so that I could do what I am doing now. But through time (about 2 weeks), I really started doubting, whether this is a good idea. On the end the the ideal of truth prevailed. I do not doubt that the people who committed this fraud did so without thinking of what their deceit would, in turn, do to others (or so I hope) since a lot of clans really lost a lot of their reputation due to what the C-C warteam did. Some nearly died, the clans that is .
Ok to get to the point. Members of the C-C clan, changed their nicks, and if I understood correctly, under some circumstances even the IP adress, in order to play for the LB clan. The LB clan had at most 1 or
2 members, both unable to produce a serious threat to the likes of [semi-active], TF or DM. The rest of their members were basically people from the C-C clan. Stunner was Chiyu, I know Saddam was Vegito.
Grytolle and Anakin also played for LB. LB's actions robbed [si] or maybe even TF, of the semi finals. Let us not forget that [si] nearly ceased to exist, since alot of members left after JJ2WC2. And because C-C got twice the wars, that also showed in their main group, namely group B (twice the wars, you do the maths). Let it be known that Yasco and Squirrel didn't know anything about this, until the whole thing was over (for this I only have Yascos word). Although they later learned of the whole thing, and made Chiyu submit this to the rest of the clan. So if I understood correctly, this thing should be on C-C's closed forums, and thus accessible to all of the clan. I do not say that the whole clan knows, but the warteam definitely knows, as they actively participated in it. You might be thinking, what is this guy nuts? Accusing a reputable clan of such acts? Well I have the admission of Chiyu himself that he played under the nick Stunner LB, which I got through a MSN conversation. He later on even joined GpW without our knowledge, in order to help us, or so he claimed after we found out. That is also the main reason I am telling you this, because we were quite upset after we found out we were infiltrated.
Now I don't think that this thing is such a big "crime", so if they made their apologies, most people would forgive them. But there is of course the issue of JJ2WC2. Now there are quite a few issues about JJ2WC, and I doubt I need to point them out, so I leave that to the officials and C-C's opponents. I would like to say that this was a stupid move by the C-C warteam. What did they hope to gain by this?
Well more wars is definitely great. As is making sure one of the teams in the finals is your own instead of a potentially dangerous [si], which was known and renowned for its skills on sbv2. But they had a great team! I dare say they had the best team on the JJ2WC2 levels at that time. Or on most levels at least. They would have been top four for sure. What they did, is not something champions such as themselves should do. It's silly, it's not like u ever saw, say DM(DL), [GpW] or BW, do something like that when they dominated the scene. It's JJ2 for Christ's sake ?!?! You simply don't do stuff like that. Look at what will most likely happen to their reputation because of their foolish actions. And make no mistake, if I hadn't come out with this, someone else sooner or later would. There are just too many people who already knew. So to make a long story short, C-C warteam members, faked their nicks during JJ2WC2, and played for the LB clan, which caused alot of harm, to quite a few clans, not to mention ruined the whole idea of JJ2WC2. I felt it was necessary to inform the community, may the people judge, hail demos kratein. And once again, sorry guys(C-C), this would have come out sooner or later.
Urbs's e-mail says a lot. I also have the logs from conversations where Chiyu and Veg are admitting what they have done, but of course I won't post them here ( unless I get a permission from C-C'ers, but I think it won't happen.).
To be honest, I was sure that at least one LB's Member was a faker from C-C, but I didn't have any proofs then, and now we've got them. I didn't even imagine that they faked so much ;l
It's really hypocrisy. They even interviewed one another in their Newsletter ( Chiyu interviewed Saddam, while Vegito was Saddam -_- ). They've been lying to us for ages -.-. They didn't even stop faking after JJ2WC, Veg and Chiyu 'played' in JDC against 'Stunner'. Shouldn't they be banned from the tournament then?
Personally, I feel tricked. And I want them to apologize the whole community. As for me C-C'ers ruined the fun of playing jj2 in JJ2WC. Why have they done it? To win? To win what? A bad reputation?.. I don't know, but I think that they should be somehow punished for it.
Why am I posting these all things here? Well, my point is not to get some attention by posting a scandal. I just want to tell the community what was going on and that they were tricking us during the months. C-C used to fake in other, less important clan wars in the previous years, but no one did anything to stop it. I think some of us remember the Gremio's history, if not, read this thread:
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showt...t=9872&page=1&
And now we got this…Where is the fairness and honesty?
I don't want to start a flame war, I just have a feeling that I must inform other people about what C-C has done and I want that shmeful deed to be remembered by you all We can only imagine, what else they have done to win jj2wc I hope that the new jj2wc supervisor will somehow prevent faking in clan wars
They didn't play only for LB. Grytolle was playing in LR during jj2wc2…They even played against themselves ( in clan wars against LR, when LR team consisted of Stunner + someone else ) -_-…

If people stopped lying, life would be better.

Thank you for reading. I'm done.

Last edited by Sasik; Sep 22, 2005 at 11:32 AM. Reason: grammar ;)

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 11:23 AM
Well lemme just clarify 1 thing. The so called infiltration by Chiyu was all in his good will, he was even invited in the clan by me, under a false nick, but be that as it may. And I hereby declare he did no ill to gpw as a clan. What he did on JDC, I will not comment, and I don't really care that much. Although it wasnt right, but if u look at another topic, it seems alot of people were doing it. Thats all.

EDIT: I still stand firmly behind other points, and despite having caused a 3rd world war, I'm glad to see people realising that thy did things wrong, and finnaly repeneshing for them. If thats the correct term. Anyhow, alot of truths have been revealed, some more shocking some less, but I really dislike the fact that some tournaments which should have been firendly competition are misused like this. I understand clans hate to lose, or individuals, but never have I, or my clan cheated even if we knew we might lose. Sure we declined tons of wars, cuz hell, no one likes to lose. But that makes us lame, not cheaters. people be lame, dont be cheaters! It all comes out sooner or later...

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Sep 22, 2005, 11:25 AM
Yet none of the CC members who participated in this said why did they do so.

First I read the topic name I thought it was made by shaney.

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooba
First I read the topic name I thought it was made by shaney.
oh...you made me sad ; ( I didn't have any better idea ;p

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 11:38 AM
Sasik (man) what are you trying to proof here was one thread not good enough (PA)

[Personal attack edit. You know this is disallowed. You get a subwarning. - FQuist]

im still alive yeah

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Sep 22, 2005, 11:41 AM
I didn't play for LR in jj2wc...

Edit:What clan was the player in that picked sbv2 for semi-finals?

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 11:45 AM
look!
ÇC WILL TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERY CLAN AS WELL!
FINE?
About.. GpW, XSD, VS ÁND .
cause OMG, you all did wrong, GpW and XSD for the most.
We will tell EVERYTHING about YOU as well!
WE WANTED TO KEEP PEACE BY SAVING IT ALL!
BUT NOW!! YOU SCREWED THE PEACE BY SAYING THE 'TRUTH'
NOW SO WILL WE!
AND I DONT THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH IT!
*COUGH* NIMROD *COUGH* NUNEZ *COUGH* SASIK *COUGH* YASCO *COUGH* SQUIRREL*

If you want it to tell it yourself, go ahead.
else we will do it for you anyways.

[Acronym edit - FQuist]

Last edited by ElectroPiZZa; Sep 23, 2005 at 12:04 AM.

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Sep 22, 2005, 11:45 AM
Amazing how majority of the JJ2 clans supposedly are involved in any kinds of corruption like this.

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:46 AM
Lovely poem...

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 11:50 AM
What's wrong with saying the truth, Vegito? As long as the supposed truth isn't made up and is a real truth, it should probably get out, wether people will like it or not. If it's about personal things, ok, leave it. If it's about clan tournaments, cheating is just wrong.

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm

JCF Éminence Grise

Fawriel is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 11:50 AM
IT'S TEH RAPTURE

JCF Member

Yasco is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 11:51 AM
Yes , vegito , tell everything , truth has to be known. As long as you tell the truth and not only parts of it...
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fquist
What's wrong with saying the truth, Vegito? As long as the supposed truth isn't made up and is a real truth, it should probably get out, wether people will like it or not. If it's about personal things, ok, leave it. If it's about clan tournaments, cheating is just wrong.

We, CC, and many others wanted to keep the peace.
We knew that this was going to happen..
but now.. now they started this.. we have to tell others the truth about some other players as well.
even though I dislike it, and they will find out tomorrow, or maybe even tonight.
I dont think some persons like it either.

but oh well..
its the TRUTH. you cant blame us then either ;(

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 22, 2005, 11:53 AM
Could someone please tell the truth about us (TF) too? I'm eager to hear it!

Really, this is all hilarious. You should take this whole clan thing a little less serious, especially CC.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasco
Yes , vegito , tell everything , truth has to be known. As long as you tell the truth and not only parts of it...
You only told the truth about us, not about yourself either.
Look at yourself first.

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:55 AM
BTW for all of those who havent gotten the mail and stuff, there are files that support it. I didnt make things up. It was mailed to all the clans who played in jj2wc2, so they should know. I'm writting this just to make sure you know i didnt lie in my e-mail.
And should u not believe me still, i can mail the things to you. I know this statement isnt cooling down things, but I dont want to be called a liar after what I wrote. My e-mail is: urbsgpw@gmail.com . Ohh and I didnt post the evidence here, cuz i remember that it was said one cant post chat logs here without other people agreeing to it. And i suppose its the same thing with pictures...

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:55 AM
I told the truth about me?I'm not telling bad things about you.And as I already heard , you're gonna tell everything , that's good.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:57 AM
Indeed, but then again, some people like YOU wont like it either.
surely not about the XSD part.

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn
Could someone please tell the truth about us (TF) too? I'm eager to hear it!

Really, this is all hilarious. You should take this whole clan thing a little less serious, especially CC.

haha, funny =D we have something about that as well ;d

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Sep 22, 2005, 12:01 PM
Well, why are you holding it back? Tell it!
Yasco

JCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegito
Indeed, but then again, some people like YOU wont like it either.
surely not about the XSD part.

I'd like it if you tell everything you know about that noobclan.

JCF Member

Uhm ya C-C is making a whole Truth kinda story. I applaude that. So dont flame em just yet for not telling everything. But it is normal, for people to reply to things in real time, unless there's alot to write about. But since it isnt only about C-C, dont draw wrong conclusions.
Ohh and dont bring yasco down, he told the truth before everyone else, thus forcing others into doing the same(doing the same and thus defending themselves, which is natural but still). Trust me, it takes quite a lot of guts to start a thing like this, and I WOULD KNOW!
This is what C-C and all the others should have done. But only yasco did it, cuz he felt bad, that shows his soul is confused, yet pure.
But ok, wont whine, at least your doing the right thing now...

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:02 PM
Veg...you act like nobody needs the truth...
Nielsje

JCF Member

Nielsje is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 12:03 PM
OK, I was planning to make a LONG reply to this thread, but all those annoying messages on MSN drive me crazy. That's why I simply hereby decide to declare JJ2WC2 as an unfair tournament and all the trophies are from now on worthless. See you all again during JJ2WC III, which will have a very accurate IP detection and matching system. Any clan caught cheating then will be BANNED INSTANTLY.

Ok, now stop the whining please, it's all useless.
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Sep 22, 2005, 12:04 PM
The Emperors of fake

ÇC may be the Kings of fake, but VS are the Emperors of fake. Hypocrites.

Sylver VS played as several LR members in a clanwar against [si], while Sasik hosted it (so people wouldn't see Sylver's IP). Whether Gry/Seph asked him to do it or not is irrelevant, he DID do it.

And even worse than that;
CrushWurst/Nunez VS = Craft LR. Nunez played in clanwars for VS, and Craft played in clanwars for LR in JJ2WCII. CHEATING! So angry mob, leave ÇC alone for a sec and take a look at your friend VS, since VS did EXACTLY the same thing as ÇC. We played for LB, they played for LR.

Nunez VS also infiltrated GpW under the name "Aqrash GpW" later, and made some fake accounts at JDC to get points. Is that fair? Wow VS, you really ruined the game for me now, with all your faking and cheating .

We say, let the FULL truth be known .
ÇC did bad things, I admit and I take responsibility, but VS shouldn't act like they're innocent if they did exactly the same bad things as ÇC, if not even more.

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:04 PM
Quote:
The irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GpW]Urbs
Ohh and I didnt post the evidence here, cuz i remember that it was said one cant post chat logs here without other people agreeing to it. And i suppose its the same thing with pictures...
You hereby have my permission to post chatlogs that solely concerns me

Shaney, you are not doing anyone a favour by PAing here. Keep that to msn, like I do

You say anything Whatever you like to say to me
Say anything You leave me out of my eyes
You say anything All I can hear is voice from dream
Say anything You can dry my every tear
(-)
Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain

Edit due to active thread: Nice, Chiyu And what else... let Chip's post conclude this please. JJ2WC was unfair from the start (playing supervisor), and we did things worse.

JCF Member

Nielsje is doing well so far

Sep 22, 2005, 12:05 PM
Also for next year, participating clans need to give out the IP's of their members to one of the Officials. They'll all be saved in a record, and in case of a mismatch a investigation will be started immediatly.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:05 PM
there's A LOT to write about..
it will take a while, as I said. Lets say.. Saturday.. :P

JCF Veteran

Sep 22, 2005, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiyu
ÇC may be the Kings of fake, but VS are the Emperors of fake.
Pun intended?

Anyway I take all my insults towards CC back. I shouldn't be flaming you all in the first place if I didn't know that both sides are doing basically the same thing. Sorry 8(

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:06 PM
GG I applaude us chippie. kind of only fair, anything else would be a confusion.
Cant w8 for C-C to get their story out, so we can refute it and then everything is over... so we can play jdc again, with no fake acounts and such.

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippieBW
OK, I was planning to make a LONG reply to this thread, but all those annoying messages on MSN drive me crazy. That's why I simply hereby decide to declare JJ2WC2 as an unfair tournament and all the trophies are from now on worthless. See you all again during JJ2WC III, which will have a very accurate IP detection and matching system. Any clan caught cheating then will be BANNED INSTANTLY.

Ok, now stop the whining please, it's all useless.

Good job , Chippie. I think we ALL should begin a new "jj2 life" without cheating or laming...and play a fair jj2wc3. Up to C-C to prove they're really the best clan!

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChippieBW
Also for next year, participating clans need to give out the IP's of their members to one of the Officials. They'll all be saved in a record, and in case of a mismatch a investigation will be started immediatly.
Nunez can switch IP, just so you know

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:08 PM
Ohh another note, so can I. So ehm, well, we'll deal wiht this later

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:09 PM
Agreed with yasco.
And yes, I know I was wrong, and I take responsibility as well..
but you shouldn't have started flaming us untill you know the truth of your clan(members) as well

JCF Member

FQuist is an asset to this forumFQuist is an asset to this forum

Sep 22, 2005, 12:10 PM
Quote:
We, CC, and many others wanted to keep the peace.
We knew that this was going to happen..
but now.. now they started this.. we have to tell others the truth about some other players as well.
even though I dislike it, and they will find out tomorrow, or maybe even tonight.
I dont think some persons like it either.

but oh well..
its the TRUTH. you cant blame us then either ;(
You could've just not done these things in the first place. I'm not talking to you when saying 'you' but to whoever was involved in any of these things described. You reap what you sow, if you want to keep the peace, the best thing to do would be:

1. Show how this is widespread over all clans
2. Apologize for your own misbehaviour, and announce you will accept any sincere apologies from other clans.
3. Ask the other involved clans to forgive and forget and forgive them, and say you want to make a new start.

If this is war, it's only because the people involved all act immature. If people admit they were mistaken and not fight with others, nothing should go wrong. I haven't seen any admittances from C.C yet for example that they did wrong. Owning up to what you did wrong does not equal admitting defeat. You can say you did wrong and that you hope and expect the other clans will admit their faults too. That is not defeat, it's what's the grownup thing to do.

EDIT: after I started writing this reply they owned up to their responsibility. Good job. That's the mature thing to do. Nevermind things I said about not owning up. My remarks about that this should not cause war stand.

Interesting Jazz-related links:
Thread: Gameplay Theories - Thread: Make Up Your Own Gametype

Spotify.fm

Yasco

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Agreed with yasco.
And yes, I know I was wrong, and I take responsibility as well..
but you shouldn't have started flaming us untill you know the truth of your clan(members) as well

Yax?!Have I flamed you???Don't think so. And ehm..I know the truth about my clanmembers , indeed. So I agree with you to tell everyone ,as long as you tell C-C's part in it too.
Vegito

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:13 PM
bah, I ADMIT I was wrong, k fine.

But first.. I surely want to show others their faults as well..
else I'd feel screwed since I and some others only showed the truth, and that they only 'suck' for others now.. ;O

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Yax?!Have I flamed you???Don't think so. And ehm..I know the truth about my clanmembers , indeed. So I agree with you to tell everyone ,as long as you tell C-C's part in it too.
We will, we will.
But I cant think up many other CÇ parts
Since we didn't start the faking, as people will see then.

JCF Veteran

Sep 22, 2005, 12:14 PM
Now let's start a thread called "Everyone's Confessions".

JCF Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fquist
You could've just not done these things in the first place. I'm not talking to you when saying 'you' but to whoever was involved in any of these things described. You reap what you sow, if you want to keep the peace, the best thing to do would be:

1. Show how this is widespread over all clans
2. Apologize for your own misbehaviour, and announce you will accept any sincere apologies from other clans.
3. Ask the other involved clans to forgive and forget and forgive them, and say you want to make a new start.

If this is war, it's only because the people involved all act immature. If people admit they were mistaken and not fight with others, nothing should go wrong. I haven't seen any admittances from C.C yet for example that they did wrong. Owning up to what you did wrong does not equal admitting defeat. You can say you did wrong and that you hope and expect the other clans will admit their faults too. That is not defeat, it's what's the grownup thing to do.
I used the techniche of silent admitting I only corrected Sasik on the part about me playing for LR, since ironically Nunez did that. There is no point in denying anything anymore, I guess. You stole n00b's concept - hence I won't say I love you.