Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Looking for an old player

genix

JCF Member

genix is doing well so far

Jul 23, 2014, 05:07 PM
Looking for an old player

So I'm looking for an old player named JOL Roseta. I used to go by the name JOL Smasher. I lost contact with her a long time ago, and wanted to catch up. If anyone has any info hit me up.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jul 23, 2014, 11:52 PM
Heh, Roseta! The name rings a bell but I haven't seen her around here. The e-mail addresses of her account(s) here point to defunct domains, so those won't be of much use either I'm afraid...

An old website of hers had "http://www.geocities.com/natalienzint" as its URL. Maybe that name (Natalie Zint) could help you in your search?

I also found a post of hers on mmmorpg.com mentioning her working on "Elfron Online", maybe that's a lead as well.
AvalancheMaster AvalancheMaster's Avatar

JCF Member

AvalancheMaster is doing well so far

Jul 24, 2014, 04:28 AM
Completely unrelated to the search, but still somewhat on-topic: I've never been a vivid multiplayer myself (almost always preferred single player experience) but that kind of stuff reminds me the things I love about modding and gaming communities. I do hope you catch up with Roseta, I wish you good luck! I was able to catch up with some CivIII players some time ago, and the experience is great (we met IRL too).