Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

whats wrong with world

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Mar 6, 2015, 12:44 PM
whats wrong with world

believe me not or believe me in the world u have good guys and bad guys

In games like jj2 u have bad guys to murder , but the strange thing i see in jj2 u need t o kill turntle et or enemy birds ands its so strange games like war games can turn people into kiler how come are they insane or will we help them and so how .

i never saw someone jump up with a gun and double jump over me or use fly ears to kill me .

what i mean is okay sometimes we hate eacht other or dislike eachother we all love jj2

why wont we do the same in the earth .

okay we spread a message of love , well believe me its bullshit if u respect some one in a essage of love u dont kill him , k i have my things for fun with CS-CDF calling him condom swallower did that cause he insulted me cause we lost a match , but doesnt mean we hate each other , we must survive i mean me and danyjell disliked eachother me and nimrod me and some members hated me since i joined CC but i never changed , no one changd duh competition , but if u dont know eacht other u dont or wont hate each other , love and hatre are one thing , i can go on but let we learn our youngest members to remain peacefull is what i mean

im still alive yeah

JCF Member

Foly has disabled reputation

Mar 6, 2015, 12:52 PM
yeah and you knw it's very gut cause yu got liak 5 hearts most of the time but not if someone shoots you. and the prblm is in real life yo only get laik 1 haert i mean ok you get longs even more but hearts are mroe red. solving the problem is probbly best by adding more pizza's to oven when they are saled caus pizas are red too right? i dunn oif that is good or bad but i like pizza anyway
[13:07:13] *** Foly is on a KILLING SPREE!
[13:07:14] *** you killed yourself
[13:07:14] *** Foly was looking good but died instead...

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Mar 6, 2015, 11:40 PM
It would definately help if you improved your grammar, spelling and punctuation. That makes this article, whatever it is, a whole lot more legible. I hope you understand.

Now, considering the topic at hand. I do not know if it is scientifically proven that war games, for instance Call of Duty, Battlefield etc have such a negative effect on people. If anyone has a reliable source on this matter, please share. I play(ed) games like that too. Battlefield 1942, Shadow OPS Red Mercury etc. You run about, shoot people and continue. It has no effect on me. I like the games, but that's not because I can shoot people. It's the overall atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaney View Post
what i mean is okay sometimes we hate eacht other or dislike eachother we all love jj2

why wont we do the same in the earth .
What are you, a magical fairy / miracle worker? You're not one of those types that strives for World Peace, don't you? It's human nature to go about and have some wars here and there. Which reminds me of a very interesting quote from the 1998 game "Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds". In this game, you can play as the Martians who are planning to invade Earth, since their own home world is no longer suitable to sustain their people. During a briefing, one of the Martians says:

"The problem is of course the Humans. They have developed primitive intelligence, yet their society is structured around perpetual conquest and conflict."

That's us, totally us. It's quite noble of you to be the Messenger of Peace, I mean...didn't a wise man once said that "one man (or woman for that matter) can make a difference?" Bring tolerance where there is hate, which is a very utopian ideal. Not that it will make much difference anyway. Unless you try the Love & Tolerate Mission including PONIES, no one can say no to ponies.

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_im...QOb1ro2g94.jpg

Quote:
i never saw someone jump up with a gun and double jump over me or use fly ears to kill me .
*Sigh*....

It's that sentence alone that makes it difficult for me to even take your entire post seriously.

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Mar 7, 2015, 03:17 AM
Code:
Thoughts of revenge is what makes you involved in violent activities. I'm telling this cause the following happened to me today:
Code:
It was around 2:45pm while my parents and I were driving back to home from school. This year due to political issues the condition of Bangladesh got more worse. Some motherfuckers of each political party are throwing petrol bomb every day and lots of innocent people burned to death. So how it has to do anything with me? Well, so at that time I mentioned before; one of the bitches threw petrol bomb(not sure whats thw name of this bomb. Its petrol inside glass bottle with some explosive material and probably called moltov or something like that) on my car. Luckily it bounced out from the car's front window and we didn't get burned. But the window broked to hell and fell on me and my parents. Not any significant injuries, still minor scratches. If it didn't bounce out from the car, I would pretty much burned to death today. Thank God it didn't happen.
Code:
But now I'm seriously feeling like killing those people that threw the bomb. And those violent games like "The Punisher", "Far cry3", "Max Payne 3", "X-men origins wolverine" are now making me more influenced to kill violently. In fact, when I kill in video games; I feel like killing those whom I want revenge (Ofcourse its not that I want revenge on silly things, but things like the one I described in last para, or someone who tortured me for their own entertainment like the students of higher grades who used to bully and sometimes even beat me so hard that I even bleeded from it). So I can say, video games have negative effects on people and I'm one of the example of having fun from killing parts of the game which makes me feel better. Revenge is what makes you an animal and I really need to control it but this time I lost my mercy, I just want to kill them.
Code:
Okay, what I said now is not a joke. The incident (that I could have died today) is true. I hate this  fuckin worldcountry. Btw, I still cant figure out what this thread asks?
Code:
 I'm SAMI.
Code:
 Is this thread for posting things that doesn't make sense or for posting with spelling and gramatical mistakes?

Last edited by SAMI; Mar 7, 2015 at 05:26 AM. Reason: I have no idea about what I'm saying :P I'm <S>not </S> drunked.

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Mar 7, 2015, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foly View Post
yeah and you knw it's very gut cause yu got liak 5 hearts most of the time but not if someone shoots you. and the prblm is in real life yo only get laik 1 haert i mean ok you get longs even more but hearts are mroe red. solving the problem is probbly best by adding more pizza's to oven when they are saled caus pizas are red too right? i dunn oif that is good or bad but i like pizza anyway
Oh, the irony.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz

JCF Member

Ðx is doing well so far

Mar 7, 2015, 07:26 AM
wat.

JCF Member

GoldRabbit is an asset to this forumGoldRabbit is an asset to this forum

Mar 7, 2015, 01:54 PM
I'm amazed that Borgia and Primpy are capable of missing the point to such an extent
because everybody plays the game this way

saints especially

JCF Member

Borgia is doing well so far

Mar 7, 2015, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
I'm amazed that Borgia and Primpy are capable of missing the point to such an extent
Please, enlighten me. What point is there to miss in this rambling, incoherent thread which seems to make little sense other than adorably trying to instruct Us about worldly issues?

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Mar 8, 2015, 01:48 AM
I might get fat because of all the popcorn i'm eating.

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends
Ninja

JCF Member

Ninja is an asset to this forumNinja is an asset to this forum

Mar 8, 2015, 01:58 AM
Quote:
believe me not or believe me in the world u have good guys and bad guys
haha, yes. rock on brother

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Mar 8, 2015, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
Please, enlighten me. What point is there to miss in this rambling, incoherent thread which seems to make little sense other than adorably trying to instruct Us about worldly issues?
Be ever judicious!
Closed Thread