PDA

View Full Version : Devil Dash: Lori going weird

DoubleGJ
Mar 11, 2004, 06:28 AM
After betatesting episode 1 singleplayer levels, Infinite Spaz pointed me out that Lori gets stuck in several places (DD is and will be TSF, so I have to care about her). Appearently, in some places fixing the level for her would alter large parts of track. Also, I took a notice that she sometimes doesn't reach a spring in "speed paths (the places when the character goes on and you don't have to do anything). So, I have came up with an interesting cure for that.

Lori's path will be a bit different. It would be good that you play Lori last, since it'll take some thinking to find out how she should cross the obstacle. I have managed to find out a way for creating Lori-only entrances. Also, in the places when she can stop from the control-less ride, there will be some secrets placed, which will allow her to get as much points as her brothers (or maybe even more, taking a notice of the fact that playing her is harder). So, here we have a perfect reason to play Devil Dash also as Lori.

The release date of episode 1 is still unknown, but I'm sure it will be out before vacations.

Violet CLM
Mar 11, 2004, 11:07 AM
Wait, why are you telling us this?

DoubleGJ
Mar 11, 2004, 11:11 AM
To make you want Devil Dash even more. :D

MoonBlazE
Mar 11, 2004, 10:43 PM
Give me a wc3 single player pack. Or go download the Demon Invasion. =p

Stijn
Mar 12, 2004, 05:45 AM
jj2 sp pack>wc3 pack

DoubleGJ
Mar 12, 2004, 08:37 AM
You have just remembered me that I dislike RTS'. Say hello to my new custom title.

cooba
Mar 12, 2004, 09:17 AM
Hello custom title of Lord of The Pings.

Strato
Mar 12, 2004, 01:44 PM
Well, good to hear you're doing at least something for poor Lori.