PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Legends

ShadowGPW
Mar 12, 2004, 02:33 PM
The Mystic Legends page is back onair !

http://www.dutchfurs.com/~ins0mnia

The Mystic Legends page returns. Updated and well. Added also a news page and some "Infos" about levels what was NEVER seen before. (by DethMan and Jeh)

Expect soon a new release by ML aswell, From an old guy and me.

Thanks to Haze and DrJones for hosting.

blurredd
Mar 12, 2004, 03:55 PM
Like the complete CyberSpaz release as it originally was suppose to be? That would own. I wish someone still had those old CyberSpaz screenshots that were on J2C.

Iam Canadian
Mar 12, 2004, 04:04 PM
Yes, a release of the full Cyberspaz would be nice.

ShadowGPW
Mar 12, 2004, 04:07 PM
Yes, a release of the full Cyberspaz would be nice.
am trying to arrange that :-)

SteelTalon
Mar 13, 2004, 09:28 PM
interesting...

MoonBlazE
Mar 14, 2004, 01:42 AM
You rule Shad.

Stijn
Mar 14, 2004, 01:49 AM
:|<X>

Risp_old
Mar 14, 2004, 04:38 AM
Yay! I barely remember anything about Cyberspaz, but Yay anyway!

cooba
Mar 14, 2004, 05:01 AM
You'll all probably flame me, but I don't like CyberSpaz.

Anyway, nice to see ML back. Hewwo.

Trafton
Mar 14, 2004, 02:45 PM
Any tileset with "Cyber" in its name is an automatic 1.

On a more serious note, it is a nice (although fairly content-less) site, but I'd much rather see you all concentrate your efforts on new projects than a web site which will (honestly) probably not see much use/updating.

~ Traft

Blackraptor
Mar 15, 2004, 10:53 AM
WB. Looking forward to your new release.

Stijn
Mar 16, 2004, 06:30 AM
1337 website. Trafton, that website has the same design as a year ago so I guess they didn't "concentrate their efforts" on that website.

MoonBlazE
Mar 16, 2004, 10:13 AM
On a more serious note, it is a nice (although fairly content-less) site, but I'd much rather see you all concentrate your efforts on new projects than a web site which will (honestly) probably not see much use/updating.
It must be (very) funny to post in this (stupid) style since you do it. (Besides,) If you read his post (carefully) you'd notice that he wrote "returns" (as in put back up).

Ninja
Mar 16, 2004, 02:23 PM

~ Traft

Does it matter what you'd like? :)

ShadowGPW
Mar 16, 2004, 03:12 PM
btw check the news today ;P

Iam Canadian
Mar 16, 2004, 04:02 PM
Congratulations to Skulg. And is that "lost project" CyberSpaz?

MoonBlazE
Mar 16, 2004, 11:28 PM
I'll be suprised if Skulg doesn't "disappear" again, or maybe it's different because it's 'Mystic Legends' now?

Stijn
Mar 16, 2004, 11:57 PM
Greetings back Skulg >)

SoulFirE
Mar 17, 2004, 04:32 AM
Ah, Sari wont dissapear that fast again...

But man.. that is an honour for ML to get Skulg.. Hehe.

Trafton
Mar 17, 2004, 08:59 AM
It must be (very) funny to post in this (stupid) style since you do it. (Besides,) If you read his post (carefully) you'd notice that he wrote "returns" (as in put back up).
I know it is not new. I never said it was. I was saying that instead of updating the web site, I'd rather see them work on new projects. Thank you for flaming me for supporting the creation of new Jazz 2-related stuff. ;-P

~ Traft

MoonBlazE
Mar 17, 2004, 10:16 AM
I know it is not new. I never said it was. I was saying that instead of updating the web site, I'd rather see them work on new projects. Thank you for flaming me for supporting the creation of new Jazz 2-related stuff. ;-P

~ TraftI apologize, Flash's post confused me.

Skulg
Mar 17, 2004, 01:16 PM
I'll be suprised if Skulg doesn't "disappear" again, or maybe it's different because it's 'Mystic Legends' now?
Hi to you too. <3

MoonBlazE
Mar 18, 2004, 02:49 AM
Bah.

Stijn
Mar 18, 2004, 05:42 AM

~ Traft
Didn't Shadow already said they were working on something in his first post?

Expect soon a new release by ML aswell, From an old guy and me.