PDA

View Full Version : JazzTrek #21:Invasion from planets B and O

GRGenEXMRTNK
Jun 28, 2001, 03:22 PM
It was a typical non-typical typical voyage for the Enterprise J (It blew up, so it's not supposed to be here, and that's why it is). The crew was in a jam-Spaz's toe-jam anyway, but they weren't so they were-where as Eva was screaming that she needed a new crown, Lori was now turned into a kitten(Stuff, cheese, and kittens are good) for saying she ought to be captain and now she was eating cat food as punishment, Devan was in the bathroom that didn't exist, cleaning his shell with turtle wax (duh), Spaz was using the replicator-which wasn't there either, so of course it's there-to make toe-jam cheese and other stuff you would barf when you tasted them(even cheese isn't good when it's toe-jam cheese, which doesn't exist either*note: NE will appear to mean never existed but does anyhow, cause I like to make things short, cause I'm crazy*), Dean, CliffyB, and all the people that co-star like that are not here for I don't know them, I think they shouldn't be in this epic-sode, and I can't put them in this epic-sode for I have no clue who they are, Jazz was trying out his new weight loss plan(too much carrotcake), Exterminator was typing this episode on the ship's computer that NE as well as making the finishing touches on his BattleBot blueprints(I am, mind you...), JazzWeapon was fishing for plasma in the ship's reactor with a cool fishing rod, a tackle box with free copies of J2 as bait, and his boombox playing Weird Al songs(true 2), as well as several bits he caught (BOY CAN I FISH!), AtmaWeapon was playing Final Fantasy III on the SNES in the ship's basement(both NE), GenEXMRT was beating anybody that even DARED challenge him to J2(even Eva lost, she nearly drowned herself in tears), I, the last 4 people mentioned (how did they get in 4 places? Who cares)was doing what was just mentioned for the last four people(they already got their hands full, what else could they, er, I, do?), and Prince Albert was in the can-of soda-which scared Spaz when he made Toe Cola (YUCK!).It didn't sell, at least

Anyhow, Barney was multiplying himself in the transporter, Prince Albert was still in Spaz's soda, and I'm crazy.

Ok, on with the story.

Well, in a sudden repeating and annoying puff of smoke (somebody better fix that bug) that NE, the crew were on planet B, Barney's World, and were tied up while the cast from Barney x4000 more of each character were singing the Barney song, in unison, into megaphones, with SurroundSound stereo hooked up that NE. The crew was in panic, Spaz actually sang along, Jazz hit him on the head-which he couldn't do, so he did-Lori said she would save the day and turned into a baboon(OUCH!), Prince Albert finally left the soda can somehow, I, er, we, the MRT leader(s) were planning how to escape, Eva cut the cheese(somehow I can't decide if this cheese is good or bad), Devan was blushing for he STILL hadn't put on his shell (nice boxers;p), and I'm crazy.

Kill that last remark.*what's that gasping sound? I See, I really did kill something...* ON WITH THE STORY NOW!

Atma took off his mask, and another mask, and another, and another, and so on for 5 more times. His true form as the REAL Atma Weapon made everybody, even Devan and I er I mean "us", scream (Spaz screamed just cuz he was an idiot). I, that is, Atma, broke the ropes binding him er me, and roared as hard as uh HE I mean ME er I could. Due to a fortunate lack of sense in this story, but mostly no breathmints since 300 a.d., my breath killed all the Barney clones and all his comrades. Pleased with myself, I used my NE psychic powers to turn myself back into a rabbit, warp us back to the ship, and, thank god, give Spaz a coconut-sized brain with an I.Q. of 124. Everyone got mostly what they wanted cuz it's MY story and what I say goes. Well here's a list of what everybody got:

Jazz became the hero in the next epic-sode.*I told him that. Make sure he is the opposite of that*

Spaz already got a brain. No more for him. So he decided he didn't want it anymore. So he got what he always wanted: A ROOM FULL OF INFINITE TOE-JAM FOOD. After all, everything's gotta end bad somehow. And he's still as dumb as ever.

Devan got a cool new shell with shiny, pretty buttons for him to push and see what will happen.*20 selfdestruct buttons and the rest do something that even I have no clue about because they NE*

Eva got a new crown that was surprisingly cool, cuz it looked like a UFO, which lead to many Frisbee games with her crown.

Lori got what everybody wanted her to get: nothing.

Prince Albert went back in the toilet. Good for him.

I got to become a legend. Of course, I didn't work my powers right, and all the characters that missed this epic-sode came back, while I ended up back in the game, no closer a legend than before.

Just a little short epic-sode. The REAL saga should continue when the next epicsode is made*My powers worked right there, hopefully*.

And the crew were all back where they were before this dumb story:

In Trouble With The Frogs!!!

THE END

*of these episodes- I mean EPIC-SODES, I hope.............................................. .................................................. ........................................will these periods EVER STOP?!*

THE END *for REAL*

By Me, Myself and I

Tubz
Jun 28, 2001, 04:45 PM
You should post this on J2S and then i'll read this. j2s.nagcentral.com (http://j2s.nagcentral.com). Go to JazzTrek on the left browser menu. Then E-mail Wakeman from that page. Listen to the cool JazzTrek music too hehe. Or is that StarTrek Music?

GRGenEXMRTNK
Jun 29, 2001, 08:45 AM
Er, I hate to say it, but I'm having trouble learning to email (well I knew how before but I forgot)

Ducky
Jun 29, 2001, 09:24 AM
That was funny though http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

`Ducky

Phoebe
Jun 29, 2001, 03:56 PM
ooh, Weird Al rocks http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I take it you aren't continueing?

GRGenEXMRTNK
Jul 15, 2001, 03:21 PM
Ummmmm, any more comments, please?

Tha Psycho
Jul 15, 2001, 11:43 PM
Star Trek and JJ2 rulez

crossovers rule...good job

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 01:46 AM
Thank you very much...