PDA

View Full Version : JJ2WC - Maplist & Website

R3ptile
Sep 15, 2004, 01:31 AM
Maplist:

Many people were arguing about the maplist here, so post the most suitable 3on3 CTF maps for the tournament. You must choose 6 maps only. So far, these are the results:

Security Breach v2: 6 votes
Zaitox Station 67: 5 votes
Happy Semiconductor CTF: 5 votes
BloodBunny's Lair: 4 votes
Marshland of Evil: 4 votes
All Your Base CTF: 4 votes

Oh, by the way, that's my mind:

- Security Breach v2
- BloodBunny's Lair
- The Marshland of Evil
- All Your Base CTF
- Happy Semiconductor CTF
- Zaitox Station 67

Well, we need someone to make the website for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 World Championship CTF 3on3. You will have to make a black background and combine some light-blue colors. If I will accept that layout, you will also have to take some suggestions from www.clanbase.com and make the other pages I will reuqest you to.

Make it like this: (more or less)
http://www.clanbase.com/news_league.php?lid=1520

MSN: ReptileMT@Gmail.com
IRC: dt`R3ptile @ Quakenet

Gl hf.

~R3ptile

Enigma
Sep 15, 2004, 03:26 AM
I suggest the following levels:

Marshland of Evil
Medieval Skyscrapers
Bloodbunny's Lair
The Junkyard
Angelic Warfare
Mini DW

Yasco
Sep 15, 2004, 04:39 AM
Happy Semiconductor CTF
Distopia
Zaitox
All Your Base
Diamondus Warzone
Security Breach v2

SkulL
Sep 15, 2004, 04:47 AM
I suggest the following levels:

Marshland of Evil
Medieval Skyscrapers
Bloodbunny's Lair
The Junkyard
Angelic Warfare
Mini DW
Mini DW? are you out of your mind enigma? minidw is so small..
anyway
Marshland
BBlair
medieval skyscrapers
sbv2
jungles edge
the junkyard

Spotinik
Sep 15, 2004, 05:03 AM
Hmm,I'd probably suggest the following:
Zaitox Station 67
Waterfall Caves
Galactic Warfare
Downtown CTF(If that one's too small, go with Medieval Skyscrapers)
Jungle's Edge
All your base CTF

snzspeed
Sep 15, 2004, 05:04 AM
i agree with spots list 8D

R3ptile
Sep 15, 2004, 05:09 AM
You can't, Snooze.

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 15, 2004, 05:10 AM
JUNGLES EDGE IS TEH MUST!!!!!!!:))) AND/OR/EVEN BETTER: SWINGIN JAZZ!!!!

sry for the outburst... but im just so happy someone likes jungles edge:)

ohh here's my vote:
Bbswing(swingin jazz)
bblair(bloodbunnys lair)
zaitox
jungles edge
semi
marshland

EDIT:
Uhm sorry guys, I dont know why i even voted, we aint playing this as far as I know anyway, that jungles edge prop. really got me up, and I wrote my fav 6. So i gues I've kinda no say in this matter...sry:)

R3ptile
Sep 15, 2004, 05:21 AM
Urbs']JUNGLES EDGE IS TEH MUST!!!!!!!:))) AND/OR/EVEN BETTER: SWINGIN JAZZ!!!!

sry for the outburst... but im just so happy someone likes jungles edge:)

ohh here's my vote:
Bbswing(swingin jazz)
bblair(bloodbunnys lair)
zaitox
jungles edge
semi
marshland

EDIT:
Uhm sorry guys, I dont know why i even voted, we aint playing this as far as I know anyway, that jungles edge prop. really got me up, and I wrote my fav 6. So i gues I've kinda no say in this matter...sry:)
You can vote, anyway.

Gummi said [GpW] can join if enough GpW'ers will be interesed.

Sasik
Sep 15, 2004, 05:59 AM
Diamondus Warzone
Distopia
Security Breach v2
Zaitox Station
This Level is Untitled ( EM's Snow lvl )
Space Islands Level with Islands ( SILWI :p )

Stijn
Sep 15, 2004, 06:40 AM
This is just the kind of website I like to make, but unfortunately I am busy with a few other projects at the moment. Too bad :)

cooba
Sep 15, 2004, 06:54 AM
Maplist:
Security Breach v2: 5 votes
Zaitox Station 67: 5 votes
BloodBunny's Lair: 4 votes
Marshland of Evil: 4 votes
All Your Base CTF: 3 votes
Happy Semiconductor CTF: 3 votes
Jungle's Edge: 3 votes
Rather Useless CTF : 85945 votes

R3ptile
Sep 15, 2004, 07:13 AM
This is just the kind of website I like to make, but unfortunately I am busy with a few other projects at the moment. Too bad :)
Make then =(

snzspeed
Sep 15, 2004, 08:06 AM
Well, we need someone to make the website for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 World Championship CTF 3on3. You will have to make a black background and combine some light-blue colors. If I will accept that layout, you will also have to take some suggestions from www.clanbase.com and make the other pages I will reuqest you to.

Can't you make it yourself? ;)

R3ptile
Sep 15, 2004, 08:08 AM
Can't you make it yourself? ;)
I could, but my layouts suck.

snzspeed
Sep 15, 2004, 08:12 AM
R3p, your layouts don't suck. i've seen sites by you, and they're actually good.. :P

cooba
Sep 15, 2004, 08:27 AM
I can sacrifice my "No Site Here ;p" for case of cup ;o

Gr33n Pl4nt
Sep 15, 2004, 09:10 AM
1) Security Breach v2
2) This Level is Untitled (Evilmike's Snow level)
3) All your base CTF
4) Happy Semiconductor CTF
5) Galactic Warfare
6) Ragnarok's Stronghold ;D
7) Just in case, Medieval Skyscrapers

Enigma
Sep 15, 2004, 11:54 AM
Mini DW? are you out of your mind enigma? minidw is so small..

I am quite aware of what I said. Games in Mini DW are always so hilarious that I'm dying to try a 3vs3 in there once ;)

SkulL
Sep 15, 2004, 12:12 PM
could be intersting but crazy :p

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 16, 2004, 03:35 AM
uhm mini dw and all your base r very small levels for a 3v3 i would say, hillarious yes, for a competition, well more NO, than YES. Cuz these 2 levels also wont show the true skill of the team as good as many bigger ones...

R3ptile
Sep 16, 2004, 04:18 AM
Baaahh... Urbs, are you interesed to register [GpW] to JJ2WC or not? =(

Superjazz
Sep 16, 2004, 05:55 AM
My suggestions are the following:

-Medieval Skycrapers
-Waterfall Caves
-Galactic Warfare
-SPACE ISLAND LEVEL WITH ISLANDS
-Superconductor
-Apocalyctic Afterworld

Uhm, and what I have to also add...People, be serious with your choices. I think there would be no idea to play in "miniDW". The name already shows that it's too small for this event. It would be a nightmare to play in "Just Got Carrot Away", for an example. No one would be able to score because the opponents would get the flag always before the another side scores. Also, there wouldn't be enough stuff to play, like ammo, carrot, etc.

And now you see my list. I don't mean to brag with this much, but lists like this are excellent. Any of them isn't very known one, or overused. And they're all by different authors. Well, I don't force you to make it for sure. Just use your opinion, but be careful with them, I mean.

EDIT: After posting this reply, I remembered that we haven't even registered to this event yet. I'll gotta get Gummi to let us to play in this. Then Urbs and some another active jj2-player in GpW, like Pyro if he just wants to do this.

R3ptile
Sep 16, 2004, 06:13 AM
So far, these are the maps:

Security Breach v2
Zaitox Station 67
Happy Semiconductor CTF
BloodBunny's Lair
Marshland of Evil
All Your Base CTF

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 16, 2004, 11:59 AM
heh i was just suggesting. I dont wanna lose, thus i aint joining this, lest i am ordered:)
Uhm anyway if i play it would be a pure disgrace for GpW, we would get so owned, that i rather dont even think about it:)
Uhm if Sj, Chav and Gummi played, and DM doesnt join, I'd actually be for this thing, but seeing as how chav is on holidays, and will come back, when this thing starts, and how gummi isnt actually very active either, I really dont see reasons for us to join. Why would we want 2 lose?

Sasik
Sep 16, 2004, 01:01 PM
Join and play for fun...-_-...

R3ptile
Sep 16, 2004, 10:12 PM
Urbs']heh i was just suggesting. I dont wanna lose, thus i aint joining this, lest i am ordered:)
Uhm anyway if i play it would be a pure disgrace for GpW, we would get so owned, that i rather dont even think about it:)
Uhm if Sj, Chav and Gummi played, and DM doesnt join, I'd actually be for this thing, but seeing as how chav is on holidays, and will come back, when this thing starts, and how gummi isnt actually very active either, I really dont see reasons for us to join. Why would we want 2 lose?
DM might join, but Bobby and Sal won't participate with them. =(
Too bad.

You got Pyromanus, Superjazz, Gummi and ChavRash. A great team.

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 17, 2004, 03:52 AM
well thats good news:)
BTW uhm guys we now gots ladders on CB. We could have the 3v3 hosted through that if i understand correctly. All u guys need 2 do is join the clans in clanbase. But lets keep the disscusion going by all means, since what we disscuss here will be used in the cb ladders 2.

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 17, 2004, 12:03 PM
btw remember when i didnt have msn, for the 2v2 competition? Now i do!!!!
teh_windsurfer@hotmail.com !!!!!!!

I still say it suxx, the bloody thing needs ie too even work properly...not to mention it doesnt stick to the right side of the screen like icq.

++icq

Gr33n Pl4nt
Sep 18, 2004, 01:57 AM
Bah, too many Zaitox votes, Chavrash owns there

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 18, 2004, 02:31 AM
gj m8', go zaitox:))))))

Superjazz
Sep 18, 2004, 10:39 PM
Yeah. I also owned several people in zaitox long time ago. ;D

But nowadays I have either lost my old skills, or then the others have become so much better and I haven't, so I'm losing for almost everyone now...Squirrel, Snooze, Green Plant, R3ptile. ;O

I think this wouldn't be that crazy idea, Urbs. Take it easy, this isn't suicide. Why are you afraid to lose? If just Gummi would let us to play, we could have chances in this. If you think we are surely going to lose, you don't have to play. I, Chav, Pyro, and Gummi can play ourselves. What then if DM is participating, no matter.

PS. Although we should train a little before doing this. Especially I need some training now to gain my skills back.

cooba
Sep 19, 2004, 12:19 AM
What about THOSE?

Rather Useless CTF
Dirty Laundry
Happy Desert
JAIL
Happy Semiconductor
Superconductor CTF
D!gwouqnz MgLsou6 (aka upside down DW for all foos)
Waterfall Caves
Letni is a freaky place

A bit of not-well known levels can't hurt anyone, just download those and train there ;p

R3ptile
Sep 19, 2004, 02:27 AM
I'm losing for almost everyone now...*names* R3ptile. ;O
You were always losing for me. I won you about 52 out of 65. ;P

B.T.W: GpW has a great chance to win now. You got SJ, Pyromanus, ChavRash, Urbs, Gummi... a great team.

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 19, 2004, 03:21 AM
uhm we r prolly joining, but gummi is hardly online on teh bloody msn!(or she's online at a dif. time, those crazy knucks!:) and their different time zone)

Gr33n Pl4nt
Sep 19, 2004, 12:17 PM
Dominique owns you all

Superjazz
Sep 20, 2004, 02:24 AM
You were always losing for me. I won you about 52 out of 65. ;P

So what if I just put you to the named ones? You were just an example, didn't mean I would be losing for you my first time.

Gr33n Pl4nt
Sep 20, 2004, 02:50 AM
Yeh i got a friend who started jazz like 3 days ago, his name is Inaki is something like that but he comes on the server as "W". This geezer *really* wants to join a clan so that it promotes his name. I suggested TF.....was that a bad choice?

Hoo ha, Dominique owns you all still.

[GpW]Urbs
Sep 20, 2004, 04:03 AM
dudes when did you think of the phrase lose for?
That could be used in a different context. As in i lost to superjazz for 5 points.:)

cooba
Sep 22, 2004, 12:24 PM
Rather Useless CTF
Dirty Laundry
Happy Desert
JAIL
Happy Semiconductor
Superconductor CTF
D!gwouqnz MgLsou6 (aka upside down DW for all foos)
Waterfall Caves
Letni is a freaky place
!!!!!!Pay attention to this!!!!!!