PDA

View Full Version : My new ninja comic first page avaible!

NinJazz
Oct 17, 2004, 10:26 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/fedoalninja/comic.htm
my newest comic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fawriel
Oct 17, 2004, 11:57 PM
^^;;;
"bye bye cars". So tragic.

DoubleGJ
Oct 18, 2004, 02:41 AM
Oh the blood! This is 15+!

Radium
Oct 18, 2004, 02:44 AM
Ninjajazz, you are the coolest person EVER. These comics are GREAT.

NinJazz
Oct 18, 2004, 02:52 AM
thank you folk

NinJazz
Oct 18, 2004, 03:49 AM
I just made Page3 now!!! check it http://www.freewebs.com/fedoalninja/comic.htm

Monolith
Oct 18, 2004, 07:57 PM
I didn't bother reading the text because it wasn't easy to read.

NinJazz
Oct 18, 2004, 08:35 PM
why? it is small because it takes then no much space, but it is still readable.

NinJazz
Oct 18, 2004, 08:37 PM
yeah, it is then +15 but I am 12!!!1 I may not see it 8D

Violet CLM
Oct 18, 2004, 09:12 PM
why? it is small because it takes then no much space, but it is still readable.
I think what Monolith means is the color. You've got black text on top of dark background, making it hard to see the words. This is why, in most comics, the artists place their ordinary text on white, like this:
http://www.tachyonlabs.com/sam/series1_3.gif
That's just an example, so I didn't spend much time on it, but the text is much easier to read this way. On a side note, you have really big panels right now, so you could probably make the text bigger without any problem. Choose a good font, a bigger size, remember to include text bubbles, and "it's not readable" should no longer be a problem.

NinJazz
Oct 18, 2004, 11:34 PM
thank you
I do that

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 12:43 AM
ok, I fixed my comic, check it now

Radium
Oct 19, 2004, 02:46 AM
Nice. The wording got a bit better, too.

Doubble Dutch
Oct 19, 2004, 03:06 AM
Hahaha! Pure Ninjajazz!

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 03:12 AM
? haha! Pure Doubble Dutch, argh this is unfair, ninjas may not insult girls :p

Sun Fun Dude
Oct 19, 2004, 03:21 AM
Wait Bush sent some red guys to kill a Blue Guy? I Don't understand!

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 03:40 AM
you don't need to :p... that's why I should do more parts where the blue guy remembers the past so you all would get to trail understand what happens, this kind of stories in Finland most took much readers

Doubble Dutch
Oct 19, 2004, 04:42 AM
And now my webcomic is up. Doubble-san vs Ninjajazz! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Nevad/comic.gif) How will it end?

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 04:52 AM
Batty Buddy's girlfriend????? I want you, not any crappy Batty Buddy's girlfriend (this is insulting in inverse theory ;))

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 04:55 AM
make it again, I fight with Batty Buddy's gf and then in end I say I go out with you

DoubleGJ
Oct 19, 2004, 08:32 AM
Ninjajazz, you talk a bit too much. And I guess you don't know the mighty of the wonderful "edit" button.

NinJazz
Oct 19, 2004, 09:23 AM
I know it, but anyway

Radium
Oct 19, 2004, 09:57 AM
DD, it's really kind of uncalled for to constantly try to take over the poster's thread with your own stuff.

Doubble Dutch
Oct 19, 2004, 02:10 PM
Good point.

However, given the hack job that 'comic' is I don't expect it to take over anything.

Hey Ninjajazz, you want the Ninjajazz sprite sheet? Then you too can make cruddy sprite comics too.

Violet CLM
Oct 19, 2004, 10:30 PM
Doubble Dutch and Ninjajazz have had a long standing rivalry since one or the other of them joined the JCF, a rivalry which is dramatically mixed with the angst of unwanted affection, and which has recently come to a head (after DD's failed attempt to make herself superior by being elected President of the JCF) with a DUEL OF COMICS. Unfortunately, neither of the comics are all that incredible, so I'd say it's a safe bet that Pinglag wins. Let's take a look at the more recent of the comics, the one which is trying to take over Ninjajazz's thread and FAILING MISERABLY.

COMIC NAME:
"Doubble Dutch-Chan vs. Ninjajazz-San-Chun-Kun" or something like that.
COMICS DONE DURING REVIEW:
1 (hopefully a oneshot).
PLOT:
The plot seems to be that Ninjajazz is a Ninja, and that Doubble Dutch is a bad ninja. Dutch presents an unusual spin on the old godmoding story by making both characters godmoders, having her own character be the bad guy, and even losing. This does not make up for the fact that the plot is really rather threadbare. Two characters, with no more character development then "I'm an evil slave of Bush", "Ninja Master" and "I'm Ninja!" fighting is not all that interesting. The Deus Ex Machina appearance of Batty Buddy's Girlfriend adds little to the storyline, especially as the righteous mind of Ninjajazz seems to be forgetting about Dutch's evil master, the anonymous "Bush". All in all, a weak effort at a plot, introducing more elements than it ends up taking care of.
SPRITES:
The sprites for the comic are not actually all that bad, though I end up not being sure which gender Dutch is, and assuming both. My main quibbles are Ninjajazz seeming to have so many more poses than Dutch, and Dutch's bizarre light attacks - for some unknown reason, they come in two different colors, and I'm not really sure what they're created by. Dutch holds no sword or lightsaber, light trails (and later DBZ Powers) just appear out of his or her hand. A final blow against logic comes when Ninjajazz's final attack is also red, confusing it with Dutch's earlier red things. All in all, while the characters themselves don't look too bad, the special effects seem somewhat illogical, and it can be hard to figure out what's going on in a few panels.
BACKGROUND:
There is no background. The historic fight between the two angsty rivals is presented in an empty white space, without scenery of any kind. With no work being spent on the background, why should readers care about the story itself? One look at the white space is enough to depress anyone.
HUMOR:
Doubble Dutch has a strange sense of humor which sometimes works and sometimes gets people mad at her. One can only assume that the comic itself is some sort of joke, intended to put a ridiculous spin on the battle it so loosely portrays. Otherwise, jokes are a little thin - seeing the word "Ninja" in every other panel is only funny for so long, especially when it seems to actually mean "Perfect in every way". The appearance of Batty Buddy's Girlfriend, however, is amusing, though only if you are intimately familiar with the signature scene, which is currently ranked somewhat below the actual post scene.
TEXT:
One of the worst parts of this comic is the text. Both characters use plain black text on the white background, with no boxes, balloons, lines or any other means of indicating which character is speaking, or indeed whether the text is meant to be speaking at all. The text could for all I know be part of the background, which is not as purely white as I first thought, and is constantly changing. My dilemma is made worse by the faces of the characters, who rarely open their mouths when talking. Tut.
OVERALL:
This comic is mainly focused on humor, but even that humor relies on the idea that the comic is a joke, which can not be taken for granted. In summary, Doubble Dutch should not have attempted to take over Ninjajazz's comic thread before it could even get started, and should have simply pressured Radium to make Pinglag. Pinglag would beat both these Ninjas in a fight any day.

NinJazz
Oct 20, 2004, 01:38 AM
I don't want have her as rival

Fawriel
Oct 20, 2004, 02:09 AM
...erm, what?

Oh yeah. Uhm. Go Pinglag!

NinJazz
Oct 20, 2004, 02:50 AM
cool, who is Pinglag?

Risp_old
Oct 20, 2004, 02:51 AM
A character of Radium. In his comic that he started, made like three comics for, then forgot. Then was about to start again and forgot again. So on and so forth.

NinJazz
Oct 20, 2004, 04:11 AM
aha, so Pinglag rules!

Radium
Oct 20, 2004, 11:22 AM
aha, so Pinglag rules!
YES

Doubble Dutch
Oct 21, 2004, 04:39 AM
Indeed, never has such a shortlived character inspired so many to do so little.

Pinglag will live on unto the death knell of JCF.

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 05:38 AM
ooh, my love DD 8D

cooba
Oct 21, 2004, 05:40 AM
ooh, my love DD 8D>||||

Go make an update. This looks promising.

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 05:41 AM
muahahaha, what do you then think it should look?

cooba
Oct 21, 2004, 05:45 AM
Even more promising.

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 05:55 AM
8D what's wrong if I LOVE her ? 8D

Doubble Dutch
Oct 21, 2004, 05:58 AM
Its probably just another symptom of your emerging insanity, but what the hell.

*returs love*

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 06:01 AM
nope, it isn't my insanity, just love 8D (When I was new here somebody told me that there is no humour in the Comedy Cafe and that guy was right, the fun is HIER!!!!)

Fawriel
Oct 21, 2004, 06:08 AM
Awwww!
<s>Hands off! She's mine!</s>

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 06:13 AM
lol... we will see that ;)

cooba
Oct 21, 2004, 07:03 AM
<s>Hands off! She's mine!</s>That's what I was going to say except without strike tags. ;p

*gives claimed page to DD*

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 07:40 AM
lol, do ya everyone like DD 8D?

DoubleGJ
Oct 21, 2004, 10:22 AM
I love everybody. I love the world. The thing I don't love is the annoying form of stupidity.

NinJazz
Oct 21, 2004, 09:50 PM
can we be at the topic ???????????

cooba
Oct 22, 2004, 12:55 AM
Says the man who often goes offtopic. ;p

NinJazz
Oct 22, 2004, 01:25 AM
lolz, yes I do, he is copyin' me now 8D

Doubble Dutch
Oct 22, 2004, 03:57 PM
Slowly the Ninjajazz virus spreads, incubating in one host after another, infection slowly setting in...

NinJazz
Oct 23, 2004, 01:13 AM
yeah... and worst is there is no Anti-Virus program

Nitro
Oct 23, 2004, 03:55 AM
Simple, stupid, but I like them, this rocks heh.

Derby: Flame tag removal. The connotation of the content was interpreted differently, although it was the way you intended.

cooba
Oct 23, 2004, 04:09 AM
this rocks heh.
++reporting flametags

Derby: Previous quotation edit.

Doubble Dutch
Oct 23, 2004, 04:45 AM
flametags? But its so true, I've never known him to ever be in (such) a mood.

Derby: Context/Content removal/replacement. This was done to be consistent with the previous two posts.

NinJazz
Oct 23, 2004, 05:34 AM
if I am gay why should I like then DD 8D??????

And Michael you are sickest person I have ever seen.

Doubble Dutch
Oct 24, 2004, 03:06 AM
He's so sick he has to wipe his feet befor he goes outside, he made Ozzy Ozbourne throw up, he says gract to satan!

Derby
Oct 24, 2004, 08:15 AM
Get back on topic.

NinJazz
Oct 24, 2004, 08:32 PM
ok, we get back 8D