PDA

View Full Version : A Jazz Remix

Iam Canadian
Jan 28, 2005, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before, but this is a Jazz music remix I found. It's here. (http://vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2620)
It's a remix of Tubelectric, and it's quite different from the usual "take the song and add new instruments to it" type of remix. Worth checking out, at least.

Fawriel
Jan 28, 2005, 02:32 PM
And if you click on the "Jazz Jackrabbit" link, it takes you to two other remixes as well.. I'm going to try all three now.

Iam Canadian
Jan 28, 2005, 02:35 PM
The other two songs were in that contest on OCremix that was posted here a while back. I don't think this song was, but I could be wrong.

DoubleGJ
Feb 1, 2005, 11:15 AM
This one took place in the contest, also. I love the rhytm BTW.

DanYjel
Feb 4, 2005, 07:51 AM
...it's quite different from the usual "take the song and add new instruments to it" type of remix.

I see some kind of offense somewhere... This makes my work bad and easily-made. Don't do it, please.

Hazel-rah
Feb 4, 2005, 08:28 AM
I see some kind of offense somewhere... This makes my work bad and easily-made. Don't do it, please.

Who even knows what you just said? I certainly don't.

DanYjel
Feb 4, 2005, 09:40 AM
Iam Canadian says we (remixers) are doing 'remixes' by just rearranging instruments and that offenses my work.

DoubleGJ
Feb 4, 2005, 10:28 AM
Mine too, but I don't care. I just watch the actual reviews and download numbers. And improve myself all the time, no matter what.

blurredd
Feb 4, 2005, 12:17 PM
Danyjel, you shouldn't be offended by Iam Canadian's comment even if you actually make those kinds of remixes (keep in mind I'm not saying that you do specifically). He just made a comparison to one type of remix.

DoubleGJ
Feb 4, 2005, 01:28 PM
And Jackrabbit Soup isn't such advanced as, say, MC Jazzer or this Worms1-styled remix which name I have forgot.

DanYjel
Feb 4, 2005, 01:38 PM
I don't do it and I never did (maybe except Jazz Menusong RMX, but I am not sure)
---
and btw that tune is really ear-hurting.

Blackraptor
Feb 4, 2005, 03:50 PM
Except a few parts, I don't like it all that much.