PDA

View Full Version : what is frienship these days

shaney
May 8, 2005, 07:31 AM
what is friendship these days when you go to a little jj2 meeting the next day you are coming 2 cause your sleeping at your own home cause the meeting is close to your home the others in the meeting who organized it say to you you may go home we are gonna sleep we will msn or call you tomorrow next day you wake up at 8 o clock in the morning you talk to an organizer on msn that day he says we are still negotiating where we will go today and they never call or msn you back where they are where the meeting was going to never heard any word again

and sitting waiting whole day and never hearing where it was cause your friends never told you via msn or Telephone

Radium
May 8, 2005, 07:39 AM
What?

The SlaYeR
May 8, 2005, 07:41 AM
I don't know that feeling. Everyone loves me.

(But yah, it's rather cruddy how they treated you.)

Nielsje
May 8, 2005, 07:51 AM
Express yourself again, please. This time use capitals, comma's and periods, please.

LittleFreak
May 8, 2005, 07:54 AM
Please use punctation to mark where sentences end.

But as far as I understood they treated you very bad. I don't know who it was and I don't want to know, but it was seriously false what they did.

And yes, I know that feeling.

White Rabbit
May 8, 2005, 08:10 AM
SUE!

Odin
May 8, 2005, 08:37 AM
Because i'm so utterly awesome, i'm going to try to decypher this post.

What is friendship these days? You go to a little jj2 meeting, and the next day you are coming to because your sleeping at your own home, because the meeting is close to your home. The others in the meeting who organized it, they say to you "you may go home we are gonna sleep we will msn or call you tomorrow." Next day you wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning you talk to an organizer on msn that day He says "we are still negotiating where we will go today," and they never call or msn you back to tell you where the meeting was going to be and you never heard anything from them again.

and sitting waiting whole day and never hearing where it was cause your friends never told you via msn or Telephone

So, i'm guessing that Shaney's upset because they meant to tell him where the meeting was going to be but forgot. Not that big a deal, people forget.

LittleFreak
May 8, 2005, 08:40 AM
Not a big deal? What friends are that to "forget" to call you?

White Rabbit
May 8, 2005, 08:42 AM
I was angry with my friend,
I told my wrath,
My wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe,
I told it not,
My wrath did grow.

Nielsje
May 8, 2005, 08:44 AM
*snif* beautiful...

Anyway, is this about the C'C IRL meeting or so?

Marine1969
May 8, 2005, 08:49 AM
I think you should ask them (what) happened, and if they give some wierd reason you hit them in the face.

Or, well, forget about it, but in my experience you'll just keep thinking about it and get depressed.

Derby: Filter bypass removal. If you substitute another similar word in for another again, you will begin receiving warnings.

White Rabbit
May 8, 2005, 08:51 AM
My poem is a warning to grudge-bearers.

Hybrid
May 8, 2005, 09:37 AM
Play a prank on them }>

You can find lots of good pranks HERE (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=12708)

DarkSonic
May 8, 2005, 09:57 AM
Express yourself again, please. This time use capitals, comma's and periods, please.
Please use punctation to mark where sentences end.

Haha. LF and Chip pwned shaney. I'm guessing he doesn't care about it and just writes with his own style.
Well, this was about the C-C meeting. I'm sure it was. So, the problem is that no-one told where the meeting was going to take place. In other words : people forgot about shaney and just went their own way.

Nitro
May 8, 2005, 10:27 AM
they don't like you, face it and don't try to force someone to like you.

Stijn
May 8, 2005, 10:31 AM
You rock Michael!!1

Nitro
May 8, 2005, 11:24 PM
the cold truth...i bet it's like that in real life for some people too..

!Tman!
May 9, 2005, 03:20 PM
OUCH!... Thats not a good friendship. But, as slayo said everyone loves me ;) Good luck with those "friends" Thats why you join a good clan ;)