PDA

View Full Version : Old news, but since I don't see any discussion about this here...

purplesheep
Jul 31, 2005, 11:26 PM
Was watching some show on G4TV (shut up) and they were interviewing Cliffy B. and I wasn't paying much attention other than somewhat thinking, "That guy.. always trying too hard to not look like a typical programmer or something." hahaha, sorry.

Anyway, my attention was had when I heard mention of "Jazz Jackrabbit" I might have misunderstood or misinterpreted what he said, but you know I've kind of thought for some reason Cliffy hated or wanted nothing to do with JJ, but he sounds fairly happy/enthusastic about the whole thing and mentioned something to the effect of how he really wants to do a new game, he's just trying to find a publisher or something.

Who knows may that tv appearance will help things in the matter of getting a publisher, though I kind of doubt it.

Either way, it actually did give me a lot of hope. Call me too optimistic, but if Cliffy really wants a new JJ to happen it will happen. :)

Violet CLM
Jul 31, 2005, 11:34 PM
CliffyB has always been in favor... he drops in every now and then with quotes like "I'm of the belief that I would love to, you know, see Jazz return ...", which is cool.

You say old news, so I assume the show wasn't today. Might the show have been either April 11th or 14th, 2003? We have noticed incidents of CliffyB, TV and Jazz on those dates.

purplesheep
Jul 31, 2005, 11:44 PM
Actually, the show was first aired on friday, I believe, but didn't catch it until just today.

Well by internet terms that's "old news" at least. ;)

Violet CLM
Aug 1, 2005, 09:59 AM
Oh, so this is something new. Okay, thanks. I doubt publishers hang around watching TV for people who want publishers, but at least we know Cliffy is still hanging out there... his last update was just a random comment on Jazz on his web-site.