PDA

View Full Version : Petition to ban Ajazz RAD from list servers

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 23, 2005, 01:34 PM
A few months ago, while playing online, I had the unfortunate experience of meeting AJazz RAD. The server flooded with:

AJazz RAD: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AJazz RAD: XDDDDDD
AJazz RAD: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AJazz RAD: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and:

AJazz RAD: UF KAKA

I am sure that I'm not the only one who's been annoyed by Ajazz. And that's why I want him banned. I can't find out his IP since he keeps dodging my server. If I do have his IP then I can add him to PeerGuardian so we can all play nicely online without the chat buffer filling up with XD.

FQuist
Oct 23, 2005, 01:42 PM
Since AJazz just annoys you but does nothing like crashing servers or abusing servers with an announcer system, this seems a problem between you and AJazz and not a problem that the listserver should deal with. It's not there to deal with merely (considered-to-be) annoying people.

Black Ninja
Oct 23, 2005, 01:52 PM
No. He's really annoying, but we all are at times. Don't ban him just because he can't control his annoyingness.

Nimrod
Oct 23, 2005, 02:55 PM
If you have an official compliant, it should be made to myself or Monolith.

As far as this poll goes, the outcome won't matter as its not even passed through the Council let alone the public vote if one is needed.

(And for the current compliant, I wish you like conviencing the others. As much as I'd support it, its not up to one person)

Birdie
Oct 23, 2005, 03:13 PM
then can we ban him if enough people vote "yeah!" in this pole })

TaZaR
Oct 23, 2005, 03:33 PM
By the way, in every good irc channel, the channel operators are banning people like Ajazz, for flooding. Flooding is not just disturbing, but makes the other players unable, to normally communicate with each others. This is why I voted with yes.

White Rabbit
Oct 23, 2005, 11:53 PM
Lol. Rofl.
hahaha

roflmbo :lol:

:lol:

This is...new. Hasn't there be annoying ppl on the game before? What makes AJazz different? Instead of banning him on the listservers, ban him in the games you host or, if you really, really care, ask the serverhost, if you're not it, to ban him. AJazz does this all the time. Personally, this is kinda over-reacting, UF. :(

Cpp
Oct 24, 2005, 01:56 AM
He (PA) and likes to spam the chat with pointless "XDDDDDD..." lines.
I usually mute him on my server.

[Personal attack edit - FQuist]

R3ptile
Oct 24, 2005, 02:32 AM
This is a game, not a chat room. Therefore just ban him from your own server if you feel so.

I think that he's funny and JJ2 wouldn't be the same without him. And don't worry, he'll grow up and stop soon. After all, we were all newbies once. Yes, even you. ;)

On a site note, he's also one of the very few active players (him, NY00123 and some CC'ers and RR'ers).

NovaStar
Oct 24, 2005, 02:48 AM
I do agree with you, UnknownFile, his bot got banned by me so he sent Orbitz (a.k.a Goku) to crash my server with a laser! Then he bans me from his server!

Vote YES to ban Ajazz RAD!!!!!

R3ptile
Oct 24, 2005, 02:50 AM
Sorry but this is not a proper reason to ban someone from the list servers.

JelZe GoldRabbit
Oct 24, 2005, 03:20 AM
Even I got my share of verbal abuse from AJazz: calling me a 20 year old virgin and stupid. I even think he considers me a loser :p He even had the guts to clone me!

But I agree banning him from the listservers would be overkill, no matter how much we all want that to happen. Just keep on kicking/banning him, that's the proper way to deal with pests like him.

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

R3ptile
Oct 24, 2005, 04:19 AM
Besides, I'm annoying and I spam at least ten times as much as AJazz does. Why don't you create a poll about banning <b>me</b> then, UF?

Grytolle
Oct 24, 2005, 04:42 AM
I did it already ;<
http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=13997
i hate u rep :/

Edit: Duel tonight? =)

SpybunnyCC
Oct 24, 2005, 04:44 AM
DONT ban him i like him Hes funny and a bit crazy I SEE NO (-)ING REASON TO BAN HIM

UF HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BANNED FROM THE LISTSERVER?

JJ2 IS A FREE GAME FOR ALL PPL.

Chiyu
Oct 24, 2005, 04:46 AM
Nah, don't ban him :P.

SpybunnyCC
Oct 24, 2005, 04:50 AM
Ban UF is a good idea to See if HE likes it,

FQuist
Oct 24, 2005, 05:56 AM
By the way, in every good irc channel, the channel operators are banning people like Ajazz, for flooding. Flooding is not just disturbing, but makes the other players unable, to normally communicate with each others. This is why I voted with yes.This analogy does not hold. In your analogy, a JJ2 server would be the chat channel, and the irc server (like quakenet, slashnet..) would be the listserver. People wouldn't be banning AJazz from the irc server but from the chat channel, which is represented by the individual servers.

ThunderPX
Oct 24, 2005, 05:57 AM
Yes, (PA), but not to the point where he should be banned. Usually he's like this:

Ajazz RAD: THUNDER
ThunderPX: What?
Ajazz RAD: THUNDER!
ThunderPX: What!?
Ajazz RAD: YOUR JAZZ3 DOWNLOAD DOESN'T WORK!
ThunderPX: I know it doesn't, it's not actually on the server.
Ajazz RAD: Fix it PLEASE!
ThunderPX: No. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I don't have it anymore.
Ajazz RAD: PLEASE! FIX IT!
ThunderPX: No.
Ajazz RAD: XDDDD
Ajazz RAD: XDDDDDDDD
Ajazz RAD: XD
Ajazz RAD: XDDDDDDDDDDD

LittleFreak
Oct 24, 2005, 08:03 AM
I think banning him from your servers or muting him like Overlord does would be the proper solution.

After all, you can still play once you muted/banned him from the server.

R3ptile
Oct 24, 2005, 08:18 AM
Trolling?!

SpybunnyCC
Oct 24, 2005, 09:01 AM
Dont ban him u ppl WONT like it to be banned too,

ThunderPX
Oct 24, 2005, 09:33 AM
Spybunny: Please stop whining. People ban people for a reason; in this case, due to spamming. UF hasn't done anything wrong.

CrimiClown
Oct 24, 2005, 09:44 AM
-No

Why? In that case, everyone should be banned. EVERYONE, NO ONE EXCLUDED, HAS SPAMMING SPREE'S!

SpybunnyCC
Oct 24, 2005, 10:16 AM
If everyone get banned cuz they spam Then Bye jj2 very slow!

Umba
Oct 24, 2005, 10:18 AM
We need ajazz banned. He is annoying so much. He XDDDDDDDDs all the time and he is really starting to annoy the whole community. I wish he will be banned so much. He first hates me, acts like a friend and because I didnt want him to xddd and stuff he hates me now. Gah strange guy.

White Rabbit
Oct 24, 2005, 10:19 AM
He also claims to be Radium and says I'm cute. I say keep him. :)

SpybunnyCC
Oct 24, 2005, 10:37 AM
Umba Ur so poor U crash servers,

n00b
Oct 24, 2005, 10:39 AM
Since we probrally wont ban Ajazz, can someone release a muting program(or explain how to make one) so we dont have to put up with this?

Cpp
Oct 24, 2005, 10:46 AM
Since we probrally wont ban Ajazz, can someone release a muting program(or explain how to make one) so we dont have to put up with this?
Just use PC4 and stealthkick + recall the person. That should mute him. Personally I prefer to use WPE filters to mute people, however it's a bit more complex to use.

EDIT: To FQ: Was that edit of my prev post really neccessary?

Superjazz
Oct 24, 2005, 10:47 AM
It's probably more like yet his way to make fun of people. He shouts out '0ldsk00l-jokes' and could be just anyone making fun of things for first but they're already getting little by a little even more annoying and his spam of XD's. He's actually even yet another who also makes jokeful claims that he joined DM for example and even seems to be faking people sometimes. I don't know after all what is he becoming so don't know what to vote which I doubt that will have any effect in listserver's banlist. So I don't care too much I'd say.

And as off-topic...jj2 in public has been nowadays really MORE of a chatroom because I do see people being rather just idle on the server while doing other business or talking about things. So you can't really compare jj2's public servers to some other a lot more popular game like CS for example where people are playing actively all the time and idlers/spammers/etc are mostly kicked. Due to also that the servers are only hosted by players themselves...whatever.

Oh and UF, you wanted to ban him because he roasted you while you were collecting coins for a hotel room? :lol:

MaGoo
Oct 24, 2005, 11:42 AM
Shutting down the list servers permanately should fix the problem.

DanYjel
Oct 24, 2005, 11:55 AM
Oh, we have milions of "petition to ban" threads, this is becoming unfunny, Unknownfile. Really. Trust me.

FQuist
Oct 24, 2005, 12:11 PM
EDIT: To FQ: Was that edit of my prev post really neccessary?Rules are rules. Wether someone really is annoying or not - so saying he's annoying is justified, is not a judgement administrators make, so any negative remark regardless of perceived truthfulness by whoever is edited.

MoonBlazE
Oct 24, 2005, 12:17 PM
I've returned to Jazz2 recently only to find myself under a fanboy attack of this weird player. He went on and spammed a lot constantly in the game, he would not just leave me alone to play. Every time he killed someone he would taunt them and he made the rest of the players really uncomfortable. Grown up as we are, we ignored him tho Dalspots did kick him a few times for crossing the border too far.

There's more than one way to be harmful to JJ2 than crashing servers with lasers, and he is a perfect example.

Cpp
Oct 24, 2005, 12:19 PM
Shutting down the list servers permanately should fix the problem.Yea and make about (the number of people that play jj2) - 1 new problems.

Rules are rules. Wether someone really is annoying or not - so saying he's annoying is justified, is not a judgement administrators make, so any negative remark regardless of perceived truthfulness by whoever is edited.Well okay. It's just that I don't like getting edited by admins. In fact, I don't like getting edited at all.

White Rabbit
Oct 24, 2005, 12:21 PM
@MB: Ah, that was Emperor. Erm, dunno his relation with AJazz. :p He also talks a lot to me, but he's 'harmless'.

n00b
Oct 24, 2005, 12:43 PM
Oh, we have milions of "petition to ban" threads, this is becoming unfunny, Unknownfile. Really. Trust me.
This was the first one and has an actual reason.
All the others were dumb knockoffs whcih tried to be funny and failed.
Maybe the reason this topic isnt funny is because its not supposed to.

White Rabbit
Oct 24, 2005, 12:52 PM
Hey, I liked Gry's petition because it has more than just posts. :(
Oh, and AJazz doesn't have a JCF account. Who will be prepared to tell him about this <s>in a way that he can understand</s>?

ThaSpaz
Oct 24, 2005, 12:53 PM
he does but he was banned here

R3ptile
Oct 24, 2005, 01:19 PM
AJazz Does know about this petition, he begs you to forgive him and promises to try to be less annoying. Let's give him a break.

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 24, 2005, 01:19 PM
Well I've decided that a list server ban is just a bit too harsh but a chat filter sounds like a better idea. Just one thing though: I don't want to see XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD pop up for a millisecond then disappear. I don't want to see it AT ALL.

Grytolle
Oct 24, 2005, 02:04 PM
@UF: "Just use PC4 and stealthkick + recall the person. That should mute him. Personally I prefer to use WPE filters to mute people, however it's a bit more complex to use."

I accidentally did this yesterday ;P I stealthkicked Umba (who was host) and then recalled him, this resulted in me not seeing the countdown of our 2vs2, and me stupidly flaming his hosting for giving me chatlag. So there, laugh at me if you want to =(

White Rabbit
Oct 25, 2005, 12:00 AM
Haha, I'd put that in my signature if I ever change my signature! xD
The same with what R3p said about AJazz. xD

NovaStar
Oct 25, 2005, 12:04 AM
XD Sigworthy.

Ragnarok!
Oct 25, 2005, 12:21 AM
Ajazz might be annoying, as he spams, says XD all the time, I even caught him cheating on numerous occasions.. But some people might find you annoying.. You dont see them going public about it. Im not talking about you in particular so don't take this offensively. :(

NovaStar
Oct 25, 2005, 02:35 AM
Me? Ah, yes, I have had a few snide comments, not naming names, but people DO make it public FYI, they tell you.
XD Seems like the only person annoyed at me is AJAZZ RAD!!!

Why you ask?

Me ban his bot. He send Orbitz as Goku DBZ.
Goku use laser.
It no crash underwater.
Then KABOOM! The laser went above water and server crashed.
I couldn't ban him in time, I didn't know his player number.

Then I go AJAZZ RAD's server.
He ask why bot banned.
We say annoying and cloning.
He ban me and NYOO103.

Now you know the FULL story.

Maybe there should be an investigation whether water dispells laser crashers.

Chiyu
Oct 25, 2005, 05:15 AM
The ban function should only be used in extreme cases imo, and as far as I know Ajazz isn't severely violating any serverlist rules. UF, stop it ;(.

ThaSpaz
Oct 25, 2005, 06:07 AM
he uses jazz advantage and cheats in levels

White Rabbit
Oct 25, 2005, 07:11 AM
So do I. :(

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 07:14 AM
he uses jazz advantage and cheats in levels
Now that's a pure lie. I've never seen him cheating.

Me ban his bot.
Huh? There are no bots in JJ2. o.O

Then I go AJAZZ RAD's server.
He can't host.

Grytolle
Oct 25, 2005, 07:25 AM
Did you like, hack his computer to see what processes were running? It's not like you can't cheat without JA... Not to mention that's an accusation out of nowhere...

Umba
Oct 25, 2005, 07:58 AM
Reptile there are bots in jj2. The most recent example is ahat's reverse bot. I also know other people who made bots. They time out every 30 seconds, but there ARE bots yes. And I saw ajazz today and he kept flooding.

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 08:16 AM
Yeah, AJazz and I flood servers (except he gets banned and I don't) xD

ThaSpaz
Oct 25, 2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah, AJazz and I flood servers (except he gets banned and I don't) xD
He uses hoverboards and even the Laser shield. He tryed it a couple times in my server.

Super_Jarno
Oct 25, 2005, 09:07 AM
He uses hoverboards and even the Laser shield. He tryed it a couple times in my server.
So he's a cheaterbut Orbitz is banned because he hacked a lot of servers in i did NEVER see Ajazz Anytime Anywhere SO..
:+ :+

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 09:13 AM
Lies, now you're just trying to get him banned.

ThaSpaz
Oct 25, 2005, 09:21 AM

LIES! LIES! Your backing him up cause you live in the same country?

ThunderPX
Oct 25, 2005, 09:21 AM
So he's a cheaterbut Orbitz is banned because he hacked a lot of servers in i did NEVER see Ajazz Anytime Anywhere SO..
:+ :+

Orbitz never hacked, he just had some programs. And just because you didn't see AJazz cheating doesn't nessicarily mean he didn't.

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 10:55 AM
I know him, he doesn't hack or cheat. And even if he Did use Jazz Advantage once (as we all did), he immediately stopped when people told him that it's bad.

n00b
Oct 25, 2005, 11:11 AM
Since we have a solution to the problem, there is no reason to ban him.
My vote is now 'no'

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 11:24 AM
Now you can feel free to move this to Comedy Cafe }>

White Rabbit
Oct 25, 2005, 01:02 PM
This cannot co-exist with Gry's thread, at least not on the same forum.

R3ptile
Oct 25, 2005, 01:22 PM
Gry's thread could be moved to this forum instead :(

Umba
Oct 25, 2005, 01:48 PM
What is the solution then?

n00b
Oct 25, 2005, 02:43 PM
Just mute Ajazz when you see him.

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 25, 2005, 02:58 PM
What about text lag then

Orbitz
Oct 25, 2005, 05:21 PM
hmmm BAN HIM (hehe now 2 people are banned)

Sonyk
Oct 25, 2005, 06:49 PM
Oh yeah, people are going to listen to Adeel, (pa)

Seriously, as annoying as AJazz is, I don't think he'd actually do things like lasering servers and flooding, or even have access to tools to allow him to do that. Either someone (Adeel) is framing him, or this is all some really sad hoax.

Black Ninja
Oct 25, 2005, 07:35 PM
What Sonyk just said is exactly what I think.

He's annoying. He *occasionally* uses cheating programs, although I've never seen him laser.

The conclusion: He's just annoying. Nothing more. No need to ban him.

Ragnarok!
Oct 26, 2005, 02:17 AM
Ajazz might be annoying, as he spams, says XD all the time, I even caught him cheating on numerous occasions.. But some people might find you annoying.. You dont see them going public about it. Im not talking about you in particular so don't take this offensively. :(

Hey rag.. You look like you are talking to yourself.

Jerrythabest
Oct 26, 2005, 04:40 AM
(him, NY00123 and some CC'ers and RR'ers)Whee! RR on tha thread already!
Note that I let AJazz join RR and dont care about his annoyingness. He cant help it, just ignore him. I voted NO. It is very unfair, and once again, he cant help it. Forgive him. You can call me, or RR, stupid or whatever you like. Then you are annoying too. Ill try to make AJazz a little less annoying, becouse he breaks the 'Dont do things bad for RR' rule, but I make an exception for him, becouse of this ANNOYING;) thread.

LittleFreak
Oct 26, 2005, 05:41 AM
Why can't he help it? Does he has some mental illness?

Umba
Oct 26, 2005, 05:55 AM
I wonder why there is always more no than yes... Just after sb. votes no sb. votes yes - feels like some stupid guy made more jcf accounts to control that. Anyway I hope that the problem ajazz can be solved for real soon.

MoonBlazE
Oct 26, 2005, 07:48 AM
You know the admins, who also are in charge of the ban, can see who voted what. :P

FQuist
Oct 26, 2005, 08:05 AM
Neither Nimrod or Monolith (the current listserver admins) is a JCF admin.

Vegito
Oct 26, 2005, 08:22 AM

Those actually weren't lies..
Except that he didn't use lazer, but he DOES cheat nowall and hoverboard sometimes. (in tests)

But for the rest, I kind of have fun with him usually ;-P
And if people find him annoying, just ban him out of your server, easy. (Which I do as well, when I can't stand him any longer)
Don't ban him from the serverlist.

I think that he's funny and JJ2 wouldn't be the same without him. And don't worry, he'll grow up and stop soon. After all, we were all newbies once. Yes, even you. ;)

I agree with this, thats why I kind of have fun with him sometimes ;-P

Grytolle
Oct 26, 2005, 10:13 AM
He uses hoverboards and even the Laser shield. He tryed it a couple times in my server.How do you know it wasn't me impersonating him?

Orbitz never hacked, he just had some programs.How do you know?

Ðx
Oct 26, 2005, 10:28 AM
++ Gry GG =D \o/

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 26, 2005, 01:36 PM
How do you know it wasn't me impersonating him?

(WA)

I do my own censoring.

Sonyk
Oct 26, 2005, 02:31 PM
How do you know?
Because the protection against those programs always prevented him from doing anything.

Ragnarok!
Oct 26, 2005, 02:59 PM
Ajazz might be annoying, as he spams, says XD all the time, I even caught him cheating on numerous occasions.. But some people might find you annoying.. You dont see them going public about it. Im not talking about you in particular so don't take this offensively.

Hey rag.. You look like you are talking to yourself.

Stop it rag.. its pointless

Grytolle
Oct 26, 2005, 03:39 PM
Because the protection against those programs always prevented him from doing anything.Maybe those protections don't block other programs, but instead blocks the abuse of vulerablilities in crappily coded programs (id est jj2)? :O Perhaps he even has better stuff to do than invening new ways of crashing servers? Not to mention he is banned, so he has a hard time testing his new ways of crashing. 8D

Yes, I am speculating just as much as you.

n00b
Oct 26, 2005, 03:41 PM
Think Gry:
If Orbitz could really hack then why the heck has he not gotten into the new server lists?
Why hasn't he found a way to overide the protection we have?
If he really could hack he would have found ways to do that.

Grytolle
Oct 26, 2005, 03:41 PM
(WA)

I do my own censoring.You are just too (nice) to come up with good Wide Area-attacks :roll:

Yes, I do my own censoring too =) PA REMOVAL ROFLMAO *waits for an acronym clearance making it ROFLMBO*

n00b
Oct 26, 2005, 03:43 PM
You are just too (nice) to come up with good Wide Area-attacks :roll:

Yes, I do my own censoring too =) PA REMOVAL ROFLMAO *waits for an acronym clearance making it ROFLMBO*
More like he's too smart to actually post one, and you're just making fun of an exremely Intelligent decision

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 26, 2005, 04:20 PM
Well it appears the vote has failed. I think you'll be proud of that decision next time AJazz text-lags your server.

White Rabbit
Oct 27, 2005, 02:24 AM
*lifts chest up and has tears swelling in his eyes*

Fawriel
Oct 27, 2005, 02:28 AM
Well it appears the vote has failed. I think you'll be proud of that decision next time AJazz text-lags your server.
The observant reader has of course noticed that it would not have made a difference even if the majority of voters had voted for his ban.

Grytolle
Oct 27, 2005, 06:53 AM
Think Gry:
If Orbitz could really hack then why the heck has he not gotten into the new server lists?
If he really could hack he would have found ways to do that.If he bothered to =P

LittleFreak
Oct 27, 2005, 07:57 AM

Yes, I'll be when I ban him from the server and solved the problem without fully disabling JJ2 for him.

(of course I still can't host or play online, but I would do the above if I could)

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 27, 2005, 08:00 AM
Yes, I'll be when I ban him from the server and solved the problem without fully disabling JJ2 for him.

(of course I still can't host or play online, but I would do the above if I could)

And if he does join please report his IP (dapete10@sympatico.ca) so I can add him to my PeerGuardian filter.

LittleFreak
Oct 27, 2005, 08:22 AM
You didn't read my post. d=

I can't play online. I only described how I would probably act if I could. ^^

R3ptile
Oct 27, 2005, 09:12 AM
UnknownFile, leave AJazz alone. You do all of this because you hate him. Close this thread already. :|

If he really could hack he would have found ways to do that.
Even a newbie could use proxy or something else to change or hide his IP.

Jerrythabest
Oct 27, 2005, 09:29 AM
Fquist, please, PLEASE stop this crap! Why isnt there a moderator or an administrator that says: "This is spam" or "This is one big PA" or at lease DELETE THIS! This hate is pointless. These whole 'petition to ban' threads SUCK. If I could administer this board, they were already deleted.

Many not-thanks,

Jerry.

Orbitz
Oct 27, 2005, 10:29 AM
AJAZZ: BAN ME!
Orbitz: see he wants to be banned
*dreams*

Fawriel
Oct 27, 2005, 11:09 AM
If he bothered to =P
Well, the best argument to prove you wrong, I believe, is that Orbitz obviously does not even have the IQ necessary to learn how to hack.

ThaSpaz
Oct 27, 2005, 12:39 PM
UF KAKA
XD XD XD

R3ptile
Oct 27, 2005, 12:52 PM
AJAZZ: BAN ME!
Orbitz: see he wants to be banned
*dreams*
lol orbitz you sux dude

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 27, 2005, 01:17 PM
OK, I'd love to close this right now, it's just turning into a river of flame and spam.

Dravakius
Oct 27, 2005, 02:29 PM
Who wants to start a petition to bash a certain
someone's head in like an egg, using a shovel, and some
nitroglycerine?

XD

UNKNOWNFILE
Oct 27, 2005, 02:41 PM
nitroglycerine?

XD

how about we stop making petitions

Radium
Oct 27, 2005, 04:37 PM
nitroglycerine?

XD
*raises hand*

Sonyk
Oct 27, 2005, 04:57 PM
how about we stop making petitions
Hypocryte >(

Link
Oct 27, 2005, 05:21 PM
This thread may have started as a marble statue, but now it is an unidentifiable lump. To prevent any further acid rain from getting to it, it shall be placed in a locked but transparent box.

(Closed).