PDA

View Full Version : New clan name ideas?

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 04:56 AM
I think EM has been dead for too long (EM=ExterMination)and MRT appears to have shared the fate. So, if anybody has some suggestions for a new clan name, I'd like it if you posted them here.

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 05:13 AM
I got a few right now:

ROD: Rabbits of Destruction

TJS: [GenEX]The Jazz Slayer(s)

MHE: Mad Hare Empire

CW: Crack of the Whip(just came to me...)

SSJ: Super Smash Jazzers

MRT*:Malicious and Rabid Tormentors

MMD: "Make My Day..."

BM: Blaster Master

TLR: [GenEX]The Legendary Rabbit(s)

HBH: Hairy But Hazardous

FBF: Furry But Fearsome/Ferocious(sp?)

RJR: Rabid JackRabbits

FFF: Furry, Fearless Fighters

That's all for now.

I may edit this list or post again.

Ðeffender
Aug 3, 2001, 06:00 AM
yuo want make a new caln?

i wnta to make 1 too

mabye we can work togther

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 06:23 AM
Well, I dunno about working together, but you're free to use one of the clan names that are/will be listed here.

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 06:38 AM
Here are s'more:

THH: [GenEX] The Havoc Hare(s)

RR(1): Rabid Rabbits (maybe RR was taken...)

NSBB: Not So Bunny Buisiness(sp?)

JLE: Jackrabbit Legends Empire

HCH: [GenEX] HardCore Hare (s)

TRJ: [GenEX] The Rabid Jazzer(s)

RRR: Rabbit Roasting Ring

That's it for now.

MaGoo
Aug 3, 2001, 06:49 AM
TC= Tough Cookies

EJ= Elite Jazzers

SF= Strong Forces

JC= Jazzers Clan

SC= Spazzers Clan

And the list goes on...

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 07:23 AM
Well, put the whole list down!

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 12:22 PM
THR: [GenEX] The Hare-Raiser

QJDG: Quality Jazz Duelist Group *shrugs*

EvilMike
Aug 3, 2001, 12:41 PM
TMDHFOSTDPABWMABDAICM

The Mighty Digestable Hexagonal Formation of Salt That Destroys Paperclips And Bugs While Maintaining a Balanced Diet Among Its Clan Members.

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 12:45 PM
Very funny, Mikeyhttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif.

Tha Psycho
Aug 3, 2001, 01:56 PM
CFOP -Clan full of people

TCTW -The clan that wasn't

NAC -Not a clan

SFS -Some freaky Stuff

JOS -Jackrabbits outer space

HRH -Hair rasing hasers

SNC -Some new clan

DTU -Death to U

B2TB -Bad to the bone

IAYO -I am your opponent

MIKY -May i kill you

TD -Totall Dropouts

WNTTL-We never try to lose

RRRR -Ravenous Raging Revolutionair Rabbits

WANB -We are not baboons

ITAJC-Is this a jazzjackrabbit 2 clan

WECFB-We eat camles for breakfast

NALW -Nachos are like women

ILTG -I love this game

YT -Yours truly

TG -The gang

RIP -Rabbits in Place

WKSK -We Kan't Spell 'Kan't'

EPIC -Evil predictable irritating Clan

AJJ2C-Another JAzz JAckrabbit 2 Clan

WTIML-Well this is my list

WDYT?-What do you think?

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 01:59 PM
I mean a name that would make somebody actually be interested in joining.

Violet CLM
Aug 3, 2001, 03:00 PM
JTC. Join This Clan

GEM. Gen Ex Mrt (All right, so that was lame)

SCE. Super Clan Emerges

MCE. Multi Clanning? Eech.

WATER. When Antelopes Tear Etch-a-sketching Rabbits

JDFP. Jazz Duelist's Free Points

***. Whacking Three Faces

NON. No Original Names

DSTI. Don't Steal These Initials

DUST. Don't Urge Sailboats to Thievery

RCD. Rubber Chicken Droppers

RCD. Radio Controled Duelers

RCD. Ridiculous/Crazy Dramas

ICNH. Insert Clan Name Here

WAYLAID. What Are You Looking At, Irritating Dork?

IHTL. I Hate Test Levels

IHBL. I Hate Battle Levels

IHAL. I Hate Assault Levels

IHCTFL. I Hate CTF Levels

IHRL. I Hate Race Levels

IHSPL. I Hate Single Player Levels

IHHL. I Hate Hotel Levels

IHE. I Hate Everyone

EVILMIKE. Even Very Inticing Levels May Itch to Kill Everyone

DITP. 'Dis Is The Place

DATA. Destruct A Trashy Anteater

TBC. The Best Clan (Or are those initials taken already? I think they are....)

TWC. The Worst Clan

TLCYEJ. The Last Clan You'll Ever Join

TNC. The Noname Clan (Again, probably already taken)

JAZZ. Just A Zippy Zebra

SPAZ. Sappy Players Attacking Zebras

LORI. Lithely Original Roasting Instructors

PJTCIBY. Please Join This Clan, I Beg You!

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 03:07 PM
^#$^$#^%$&#%#$@$!@^%&^$*@%!@#%!^%$!^!&@%^&^@%#@~@$~@%!^%@&@%$#^@&

WILL YOU STOP JOKING AROUND ALREADY? The next person to spam this topic deserves to have rubber chickens dropped on them...

FoD
Aug 3, 2001, 03:34 PM
How about:

DJJ2 = Dead Jazz Jackrabbit 2

Hareoic
Aug 3, 2001, 03:52 PM
*drops rubber chickens on FoD*

FoD
Aug 3, 2001, 08:27 PM
Hey, I was serious. :P

BæÅüMàÑ
Aug 3, 2001, 11:00 PM
erm... GenEX... personally... if i were u, as for, "What would i have done the first time before my clan failed?", since i've had a failed clan too, since really, in the end, it was only me, Iced, and fireclaw http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif. anyhow, really, wat u need, is to know how to, or to get someone to, build a website. a Website can make a BIG difference in someone's decision, because it shows ur organized (even u prolly aren't). take GpW's clan site for example... it's nice, organized... reflects the personality of the clan, and is in a pretty kewl format (theres a PLUS if u know how to or get someone to do CG art for ur website). erm... also... remember the ultimate website rule (at least that the teacher taught us, and i have come to agree with it)... Light text, Dark Backround, Dark Text, Light Backround, but never Light on Light or Dark on Dark (especially not Light on Light, like white and yellow! ack!!!!!!!!). next, IMO, u need to attempt or pretend ur going to plan Clan Events, so people know that ur clan is living, and not a Living Dead situation, if u get my drift. wat else... oh ya! u need to give ALL members ranks, based on thier fighting ability (or special abilities like Html, CG Art, Level creating, Programming, or having a silver tongue for diplomatic occasions, BUT, only give them ranks on these abilities if they ACTUALLY use them, not just say they can). hmmmmmm... Finally, depending on how many newbies are in ur clan, u should offer training, and offer possibilities for promotions to high ranks, so then, they also have something to work for. cause the key of being a clan leader is, is keeping ur clan busy so they won't ask the most horrific question... "Why am i in this clan?". And finally, it would be an EXTRA plus to have a (good) level designer, for then, he can design clan levels, clan meeting levels, and regular levels with ur clan insigmia on it. Those are my words of advice... oh, and try, if possible, to keep the clan tag (the initials) 2 characters long, cause three characters can be a hassle if the guy's/girl's/it's name is too long. Well, that's wat i would've done if i had a chance to do it over again, just also remember to not leave ur clan in the dust, otherwise u will come back to a wasteland... if u NEED to leave, then leave ur most trusted VP in charge. that is all...

Violet CLM
Aug 4, 2001, 12:31 AM
PU. Primal Urges

J/K. Jazzers/Killers

WP. Weirdo Players

AT. Alpha Team

BT. Beta Team

OT. Omega Team

PT. Prehistoric Team

ST. Super Team

CF. Cool Fighters

BY. Beating You

MP. Mercenary Players

FL. Fast Lane

WW. We're Winners

GJ. Good Jazzers

OT. Old Timers

NP. Newbie Players (Hehehe, only kidding)

TE. The End

Rage
Aug 4, 2001, 01:52 AM
WAAD We Are Already Dead

S HIT Super Hip Irritating Turtles

AtOS All the Others Suck

RITB Rage Is The Best

STB Simply the best

STW Simply the Worst

RC Rubber Chickens

J2O Jazz2Obliverators (Or is that already taken?)

JCF Just Crazy Flippers

O and I'm working on a name suggestions page

SlaYer
Aug 4, 2001, 04:08 AM
err. just dont make a new clan at all (and dont try that slayers idea, theres only one)

Tha Psycho
Aug 4, 2001, 07:23 AM
GenEX, there were a few good names with them

The clan names can be funny or can be cruel

If you try to make a clanname, don't say ours are bad

GoldBones
Aug 4, 2001, 12:54 PM
dbdbdc. Do be do be do clan

`Gb[GpW]

F!re
Aug 4, 2001, 01:21 PM
ICMUMONC= I Can't Make Up My Own Name Clan http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Violet CLM
Aug 4, 2001, 03:10 PM
IAI. I Am Insane!

SB. Super Battlers

DG. Dueling Greats

EW. Event Winners

WW. War Whoops

Rage
Aug 5, 2001, 12:00 AM
<TABLE BORDER>

<TR>

<TD>DG</TD>

<TD>Dead Guys</TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD>WWBDT</TD>

<TD>We Will Be Dead Tomorrow</TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD>TMM</TD>

<TD>The Mega Midgets</TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD>MFC</TD>

<TD>My First Clan</TD>

</TR>

<TR>

<TD>BBBAMBBB</TD>

<TD>Blah Blah Blah And More Blah Blah Blah</TD>

</TR>

</TABLE>

Rage
Aug 5, 2001, 12:02 AM
Gotta find out how to do that spacing right...

Hareoic
Aug 5, 2001, 02:11 PM
I CANNOT MAKE MY OWN WEBSITE!!!

*wonders if he should join a clan...*

BæÅüMàÑ
Aug 5, 2001, 09:53 PM
i said "or find someone who can make a website". u make him co-leader, and viola! u got a new clan!

Michael
Aug 6, 2001, 04:05 AM
TR - Tomb Raiders / Tomb Rabbits http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DTL - Dance teh Limbo!!!

VR - Virtual Rabbits / Vandalizing Rabbits

GJ - Ghost Jazzers

Btw, there was a sudgestion of CW, so I bet Gargoyle is gonna come along soon moaning about copying the idea of CW which is a clan that is added to his (now about 12) pile of un-continued/updated websites, clans etc. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Violet CLM
Aug 6, 2001, 01:19 PM
KAFMWTETL. Keep Away From Me With Those Evil Test Levels. You'd probably get plently of joiners. http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Hareoic
Aug 6, 2001, 01:37 PM
But I love test levels!

CE Cosair UR
Aug 9, 2001, 05:42 AM
CE: Clan Exalibur

How will that do?

OR:

SB: Swordblade

If you make it, I will join.

roseta
Sep 17, 2001, 04:06 AM
RR-Rocket Rabbits/RB-Rabbit Bunies

MaGoo
Sep 17, 2001, 04:20 AM
JTCNOEYWDSJTECBIIBTTROTCSJU

Join This Clan Now Or Else You Will Die So Join This Elite Clan Because It Is Better Than The Rest Of The Clans So Join Us http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CelL
Sep 17, 2001, 06:31 AM
ES=Evil sidescrollers

MES=More evl sidescrollers

EMES=Even more evil sidescrolers

MEMES=More even more evil sidescrollers

etc,etc...http://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hareoic
Sep 17, 2001, 12:59 PM
VV-Vile Vermin

NCB-New Clan on the Block

Rýû
Sep 17, 2001, 01:13 PM
SMWM

Stop Messing With Me

and i mean in Genex, i don't have an idea of why u hate me so much but if u think u wanna say something or attack me in any way, have the guts to do it on my face not on my back

Hareoic
Sep 17, 2001, 01:40 PM
Actually, the reason is that you never forgave me for that false rumor about you and you never let go of the grudge. So if we make peace, I'll be sure to let my Worms team AS win for once(i admit, i made them lose on purposehttp://jazz2.nagcentral.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif).

Anyway, peace?

Timothy Hyperion Purr
Sep 17, 2001, 01:46 PM
Hehe....I liked that TCTW...

But....my favorite is [LOL]

Hareoic
Dec 1, 2001, 08:38 AM
I got some new ideas, but I left them somewhere...

Drat...

Hey, maybe there could be a new All-Stars clan because Ryu said it was dead! Cool!

And I claim 2nd page.

~SPLASH~
Dec 1, 2001, 10:53 AM
Stealing the name of a dead clan is the lowest an vilest thing you can do. It just shows how stupid the new clanleader(s) is/are, and their lack of originality.

Enigma
Dec 1, 2001, 10:57 AM
How about NC: No-Clanners
About half of all players will be in, wether they want to or not. There are lots of no-clanners...

Derby
Dec 1, 2001, 11:19 AM
Actually, I have already claimed myself the leader of the clanless ones, so that's out of the picture, too. ;-P

Hareoic
Dec 1, 2001, 11:34 AM
If it's the lowest thing to do, how come my EM clan was replaced by Elite Mercenaries? I was there first!

ElectroPiZZa
Dec 1, 2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by GenEX:
<b>If it's the lowest thing to do, how come my EM clan was replaced by Elite Mercenaries? I was there first!</b>
har

Krezack
Dec 4, 2001, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by ElectroPiZZa
Originally posted by GenEX:
<b>If it's the lowest thing to do, how come my EM clan was replaced by Elite Mercenaries? I was there first!</b>
har

har? or har!

GenEX just drop it! theres no point in making a clan if you havent even thought about it. i mean do you have any members in advance? do you have a website or webpage builder person?
there are alot of thinks you need to do before you create a clan.

Disguise
Dec 4, 2001, 02:12 AM
Hmmm, Beauman (and Krezack a bit), I will have to disagree on some things that you said a clan needs.

1) You do NOT need a website. Yes it would be cool blah blah blah, but you do NOT need one. The main function of a website is for members to stay in touch and to advertise the clan. There are other ways to do both of these. An instant messenger (like icq) is nice for keeping in touch, but email can also be used. This is the MOST IMPORTANT part. It's total (ferrari sauce) if you do not know what member is doing what and if they left the clan or someone wants to join the clan and you don't have any way of finding out. Well, that fixes the communication bit, but now for the advertising. The easiest to do, but the toughest to master. Allow me to say, YOU are the biggest advertisement of your clan. Live, eat, sleep, breathe, and think THIS RULE! All you need to do to advertise your clan is play, and a lot of playing is needed. Even if you have no pre-members or any other thing, all you need to do is stick a tag in ur name and start playing! The better you are, the more members will want to join, so start playing! :D

2) To attempt clan events is right, but to pretend to attempt events is WRONG! DO NOT PRETEND ANYTHING! THIS IS REAL! IF you don't have enough members (4 is what u need these days) don't pretend to organize something. All you really need to do to organise something is a post right here. Say you want a clan war, and get the times and lvl right, I'm sure another clan would want to have a war (i don't think it ever failed on here). All you need to do is make sure your members want the war and that they will all be on when it is arranged.

3) I really think ranking is a no-no in clans, ESPECIALLY when it starts out. The only reason clans like GPW have rankings is because it's huge, and I mean really huge. Shadow doesn't just lead GPW, he leads the clan in EVERY OTHER GAME that GPW is in. Because of that he needs to have a leader in each game to make sure things are okay while he goes around in the other games. For now you can do everything, with a small clan you don't need a war arranger, recruiter, co-leader, vice-leader blah blah blah. In a clan your size you can manage everything, and the best part is you know exactly what is going on in your clan, not just dependng on other members to tell you what they arranged/did.

4) You don't really need clan meeting levels, most ppl (oldie critics like myself) don't like them and would prefer a good battle on a nicely designed lvl. If you are gonna sit in a meeting level all the time chatting away then you won't play as much as you need to actually advertise your clan. You can host your (or your member's) battle levels if you like, but it should have some nice gameplay to test people on (if someone plays and you like him, you can ask him to join). I would prefer just sitting in a hosted server from iCeD or Monolith and play in there with all my free time.

5) I would prefer tryouts in a clan, but I don't thinnk you should make it impossible for members to join. Usually they should be a little weaker than you, which leads to another rule. It is very unlikely that someone better than you will join your clan (it does happen though). You are almost always the strongest player, and need to practice to get better in order to get beter players in order to make your clan stronger and more popular. That's how it works. It does take a while to get a nice clan, but you must have PATIENCE! You will succeed eventually, but remember that being a clan leader is a lot of work, and you must be prepared to accept this work or your clan will fail.

6) Heck, I wouldn't really start a clan lately, but instead join another, have you considered this? Hehe, I know I always tell ppl to join other clans, but I think the should at least try with a new clan, it might just work out and become a new GPW/DL etc.

Oh, and speaking of clan names, there are tons to choose from, but if I started a clan I'd call it PFB (Pink Fluffy Bunnies). Haha, seriously, it is a lame name, but I'm weird, and it would be nice to have Pink Fluffy Bunnies wh00p ppl into oblivion. Hehe, how funny, but I'd raher stay in GPW :D

Well, I'm sure that should help you out (if you didn't fall asleep already). Enjoy! ;)

PiZZa: Late content edit.

Krezack
Dec 4, 2001, 08:27 PM
I agrea with disguise about everything except the webpage bit: in order for the clan to become good it must be professional not nessacarily have professional players but it must look good and come across as cool so without a webpage its kinda hard and the lcna looks amatuer.

FireSworD
Dec 6, 2001, 09:32 AM
New clan Names? well, you can take 'WCP' i have no use for it now.

Rýû Å$
Dec 6, 2001, 11:53 AM
The name of A$ and what it stands for is still under my jurisdiction Gen Exi closed the clan but i still own it

Hareoic
Dec 6, 2001, 12:05 PM
???

I closed it?
How could I close YOUR clan when you said that you had complete control of MRT when I merged?

Enigma
Dec 7, 2001, 08:30 AM
take a close look at ryu's post, genex. you'll notice that he just forgot a space between the words "genex" and "i". so you probably have nothing to do with AS being closed... as far as i know that is...

Violet CLM
Dec 7, 2001, 11:43 AM
More possible clan names....

VOLOCIORAPTOR: Vacumning Oranges Luminescance Of Cute Irritating Ostriches Reading About Peter's Terrible Origami Revelations.

MINDLESS: My Interstate Napolitan Destruction Lets Elephants Steal Socks.

SKYWALKER: Supreme Kangaroos Yesterday Wrote About Lenient Killers Eating Rocks.

CLANWAR: Clueless Leopards Attacking Nobody While Anticiapating Rugrats.

GENEXMRT: Generally Engrossing Neptune Endorsers X-raying Many Rainforest Trees.

WDYS: We Dread Your Socks.

Stijn
Dec 8, 2001, 07:14 AM
AC - Another Clan
BC - Best Clan
CC - Cool Clan
DC - Doofus Clan
EC - Evil Clan
FC - Football Club
GC - Grumpy Clan
HC - Holiday Clan
IC - International Clan
JC - (Jam) Clan
KC - Kool Clan
LC - LAN Clan
MC - More Clans
NC - No Clan
OC - Opera Clan
PC - Personal Computer
QC - Quantum Clan
RC - Race Clan
SC - Soccer Club
TC - Technical Clan
UC - Ultimate Clan
VC - Venom Clan
WC - Water Closet
XC - Xylophone Clan
YC - York Clan
ZC - Zuper Clan
LTFHETTSGCNFU - Let's Thank Fl@$h For His Effort To Think Some Good Clan Name For Us

Actually, I had the clan chars "NC" behind my name for some months, ask mirrow if you don't believe it. It was indeed because I wasn't in a clan. And for me, it ment "No Clan".

PiZZa: Filter bypass edit. The word edited may be taken into the wrong context.

Hareoic
Mar 29, 2002, 02:01 PM
I revive this topic in order to have all your base

Actually, I came up with a new name.

DIE: Dangerously Ill-tempered rabbit Empire
(for people who are easily angered)

WAC: We Are the Champions
(for people who are downright not modest about anything)

AOD: Alpha-Omega Destroyers
(fierce:eek: )

And other stuff that's good.