PDA

View Full Version : Wondering one thing about textured backgrounds...

Pako
Nov 1, 2005, 01:20 PM
Why the Warp Horizon textured background thing is a drop-down box? because theres only warp horizon! there are no more options! then why its a dropbox?

Fawriel
Nov 1, 2005, 01:22 PM
..it is?

Radium
Nov 1, 2005, 01:25 PM
I'm guessing they had more plans they never added.

Pako
Nov 1, 2005, 01:26 PM
of course it is! look and you will see...

n00b
Nov 1, 2005, 01:55 PM
If you used an eaarlier version of JCS, you would see they had plans dfor 8 or so idfferent textured BGs. Guess they were never programed into the game(Despite an unused one being used in the ORDER NOW OR DIE (-)! Sequence).

FQuist
Nov 1, 2005, 02:19 PM
Or they were programmed and ultimatily left out because they weren't considered good/finished enough or broken..

Radium
Nov 1, 2005, 02:33 PM
(Despite an unused one being used in the ORDER NOW OR DIE (-)! Sequence).Wait, which?

NovaStar
Nov 1, 2005, 09:46 PM
I'm wondering why no-one will help me in my textures thread.

Violet CLM
Nov 1, 2005, 10:08 PM
Why the Warp Horizon textured background thing is a drop-down box? because theres only warp horizon! there are no more options! then why its a dropbox?
The other three were Rotate, LineScrolling, and Water, the latter two of which could be easily applied to layers other than 8. However, none of them besides Warp Horizon are available using current technology and knowlege, either because they do not exist, or are not properly accessed by reading .j2l files.

Pako
Nov 2, 2005, 12:14 PM
hmmm... then how them are? because i never heard of them... oh, i just imagined a new type of textured background... its named Vortex Effect, like Warp Horizont, but the centerpoint would be as a circle, not a bar...

LittleFreak
Nov 2, 2005, 12:27 PM
Something similiar is possible. Play the second Colonius level.

Pako
Nov 2, 2005, 01:33 PM
i played it and i found nothing special, what you mean? i just saw a normal textured Warp Horizon background, what it was supposed to be?

cooba
Nov 3, 2005, 07:28 AM
i played it and i found nothing special, what you mean? i just saw a normal textured Warp Horizon background, what it was supposed to be?Use 8bit when playing there.

LittleFreak
Nov 3, 2005, 09:00 AM
Oh yes. I forgot to add it only works in 8 bit mode.

Pako
Nov 12, 2005, 03:53 AM
hmmm... only the normal warp horizon repeating into distance... ive seen nothing related to my Warp Vortex!