PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Jackrabbit Dreams

WaterRabbit
Mar 18, 2006, 10:36 AM
I just wanted to know if anyone on this site has ever had dreams about Jazz Jackabbit. If you have please say what the dream was about.

My Dreams:
When I couldn't play Jazz Jackrabbit on the internet I someimes had dreams about playing online.

While I was waiting to get Jazz Jackrabbit 1, I sometimes had dreams about what the levels and tilesets looked like. One interesting level was mostly made of bricks. No, it didn't look anything like Industrius. I think it also had a background with a grass and a sky in the background.

Now you tell your dreams.

n00b
Mar 18, 2006, 10:43 AM
Every so often, Devan appears in my dreams. He ussually supplies weaponary/acts as some kind of Sidekick and one time owned some mansion next to a carnival. No other Jazz Jackrabbit character has appeared in my dreams, and no one/nothing else seems to be a recurring character who has a recurring role like Devan has.

DanYjel
Mar 18, 2006, 11:09 AM
We are maniacs. Lol.

White Rabbit
Mar 18, 2006, 11:14 AM
...haha.

JJ2 does come up in my dreams. I dream about it...but I don't dream about. I've only played online in my dreams, in Battle 1, various test levels, and I've talked to some people as well.

EDIT: :)

n00b
Mar 18, 2006, 11:18 AM
I nearly forgot: This isn't JJ2 related, but usally when I'm asleep in Math class I dream that I'm on the JCF. And when I wake up I get shocked because I coud've sworn I was in front of a computer a moment ago.

DoubleGJ
Mar 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
My old fanfic "How I met Jackrabbits" (which is available on Lori Central) was based on my dream. Well actually, only the first chapter was. But it was a very faithful adaptation... I'm suprised how well I remembered that dream.

Hare
Mar 18, 2006, 11:24 AM
I had one once. There was this 3D hallway place that looked kind of sci-fi-ish, and it lead to this one area where I tried to squeeze through this one place in the wall. Then all the sudden all these Jazz Jackrabbit models started spawning like crazy!

Thats when I woke up.

Odin
Mar 18, 2006, 11:29 AM
I remember this one dream sequence where I was running through Tubelectric in 3D. I jumped into a tube and whizzed past platforms and huge electrical arcs, and I was deposited into a chamber when the alarm clock rang. I was so mad >(

Blackraptor
Mar 18, 2006, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't have made a few of my levels if it weren't for the dreams.

Stijn
Mar 18, 2006, 02:48 PM
A really really long time ago I dreamed that JJ3 came out (I think it was the day I got the demo and played it for a few hours), but that's about it.

Fawriel
Mar 18, 2006, 03:15 PM
...no, never.
JJ is probably one of the few major games of my life that I <i>haven't</i> dreamt about..
I did of course have a bunch of JCF-related dreams.

MaGoo
Mar 18, 2006, 08:42 PM
I often have wet dreams involving Jazz Jackrabbit.

Alex
Mar 18, 2006, 09:36 PM
My old fanfic "How I met Jackrabbits" (which is available on Lori Central) was based on my dream. Well actually, only the first chapter was. But it was a very faithful adaptation... I'm suprised how well I remembered that dream.

lol, i dreamed about that..

MoonBlazE
Mar 19, 2006, 02:06 AM
Eew. D:

CrimiClown
Mar 19, 2006, 09:28 AM
I even based levels on dreams of mine... ;)

Violet CLM
Mar 19, 2006, 11:04 AM
If daydreams count, the last one I remember was back in August. I was cuddled up in a train seat with my girlfriend, eyes closed, and suddenly started worrying how she could love a rabbit. Then I looked and was surprised I didn't have green fur and stuff.

MSB3000
Mar 19, 2006, 12:52 PM
Weird. I had a dream involving Battle1 last night. There was talking food and everything.

Sonyk
Mar 19, 2006, 02:53 PM
I just did last night.

Except it was about JCS. And it looked a lot like flash.

Doubble Dutch
Mar 19, 2006, 09:37 PM
Every so often, Devan appears in my dreams. He ussually supplies weaponary/acts as some kind of Sidekick and one time owned some mansion next to a carnival. No other Jazz Jackrabbit character has appeared in my dreams, and no one/nothing else seems to be a recurring character who has a recurring role like Devan has.

Excellent, when we conquer your pitiful planet your support and friendship will be remembered.

Originally Posted by MaGoo

Really? You too?

Torkell
Mar 20, 2006, 10:13 AM
Not had dreams about JJ2, but I have once or twice dreamt about other games, like Zelda.

Who was it who said here "I dream about the endings of RPGs..."?

Michael
Apr 4, 2006, 12:50 PM
I had two, I can't remember them with detail anymore, try a search cos I made a thread about them too.
Oh and this just came into my head now "fear me i am water rabbit! i shall sneak in at night and wet your beds mortals!"

Stijn
Apr 4, 2006, 01:46 PM
And it looked a lot like flash.
O+<br>

MSB3000
Apr 4, 2006, 02:46 PM
Who was it who said here "I dream about the endings of RPGs..."?

I think it was Radium.

niek
Apr 6, 2006, 04:05 AM
I remember that I had a Jazzy dream in 1998, after I got the game. In that dream I was able to get a Spaz toy, and that was all!

jam
Apr 6, 2006, 10:59 PM
I once had a dream where someone made a lev to j2l converter and we played all the OEM levels (race4, battle4 etc.) online and had loads of fun :)

Sonyk
Apr 7, 2006, 04:15 PM
I'm sure that up until you said "fun," that dream is plausible.

Radium
Apr 7, 2006, 06:56 PM
I'm sure that up until you said "fun," that dream is plausible.I liked Race 4 D=

jam
Apr 8, 2006, 01:59 AM
I loved race 4!

Doubble Dutch
Apr 8, 2006, 03:34 AM
Figures.

Jerrythabest
Apr 9, 2006, 10:56 AM
race4 is the best race level IMO, since you can fall back big parts if you make any mistakes. ++Race4 *goes manal converting soon*

cooba
Apr 9, 2006, 11:01 AM
race4 is the best race level IMO, since you can fall back big parts if you make any mistakes....that's like the worst thing to put in a race level ever.

Alex
Apr 9, 2006, 11:29 AM
I built a race level once but never again, it got a 2.5 because the only person who tested it couldnt finish it. (not even one lap) and I personally finished the level multiple times, okay its gruweling hard, but possible :) a(and the bonus warp thingy only *works* if you use actual race modus adn not gems or so.. (might want to mod that to make it work with gems?) oh well, it was a good level is you ask me..

[ontopic]

Jerrythabest
Apr 9, 2006, 11:46 AM
I dunno what's wrong with getting punished for careless jumping... really, that race level is the best level ever! you have to look out what you are doing all the time, and its not such a 'run and shoot' race level and not a 'fall and.. fall' level like race2... honestly, Race4 is the only real race level Epic ever made for JJ2

cooba
Apr 9, 2006, 11:56 AM
you have to look out what you are doing all the timeWhich kills the flow and flow is vital in race levels.

Violet CLM
Apr 9, 2006, 12:07 PM
I find Race4 much, much more interesting than most any of the others. Unfortunately, it's a little hard to actually do stuff to your opponents.