PDA

View Full Version : How to get Christmas Chronicles episode to Jazz 2 with Secret Files?

Skye
Jul 8, 2006, 05:11 PM
Hi. I recently imported Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Christmas Chronicles from Poland and I was wondering if it's possible to import the episode in to my current installation of JJ2 with The Secret Files rather than have it as a standalone game.

If not, would I be able to do this with Holiday Hare '98 if I imported that? And if so, does Holiday Hare '98 pale in comparison to Christmas Chronicles or do I already have all the extra featues from installing my CD of The Secret Files?

Thanks, hope this isn't too much to ask or too confusing a question!! :D

DanYjel
Jul 8, 2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome to JCF. Or something.

MSB3000
Jul 8, 2006, 05:56 PM
In answer to your question, I don't know. =D

But do a search. I know that other people have asked this question and have gotten answers.

JelZe GoldRabbit
Jul 9, 2006, 02:55 AM
Just a few threads down (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=15576) ;)

Though it's recommended to keep them all standalone as they were meant to be, especially regular JJ2 and TSF.

Christmas Chronicles is techically the superior version, with the extra Easter Levels and Lori, but on the downside it doesn't work with any earlier versions (meaning you can't play Christmas Chronicles on TSF). I think I covered that in my reply above.

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3

Jimbob
Jul 9, 2006, 06:43 AM
Just search your Xmas'99 Folder, (Right-click on the folder then choose search)
for XMAS. Then, when it's found all the stuff, copy ALL OF IT into your TSF folder, and then run Jazz2 TSF! You're done! (I think the Search option only works for Windows NT/XP because that's what I use.)
Also, if it's not there, open the Folder, Right-click in a blank spot, then go to Arrange Icons By->Name. Then the files you are looking for will be down in the files that start with X. Then, follow the instructions above.

Skye
Jul 9, 2006, 01:35 PM
Ace! Cheers Jimbob, that was exactly what I wanted! :D

Jimbob
Jul 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
You wewcome