PDA

View Full Version : NapoleonX5 is now known as...

PyRRamid
Sep 4, 2006, 06:31 AM
Today, I saw someone using my name - PyRRamid. Unfortunately, I wasn't a server, so I cannot fully proove it was NapoleonX5. He did it - IP was same as the one he plays using his real name. He also played under the name of fenki or something like that. I want you to be aware he changes his names and can say lots of things in your name to other players. He often floods servers with insulting messages and insults other players from other name. You can easily recognize him by his IP Address and ban him immediately. His IP is 80.77.199.*. Don't be afraid to ban it whenever it comes to your server.

P.S. To see the IP addresses of the players press F9 twice.

Thaks, Pyramid.

The Rock-it Rabbit
Sep 4, 2006, 06:42 AM
(PA)

[Personal attack edit. Please do not insult other users. - FQuist]

Grytolle
Sep 4, 2006, 06:54 AM
There is alreayd a thread for issues like this

NapoleonX5
Sep 4, 2006, 07:39 AM
i never clone anyone for nothing.... beter watch wat u did and still do, after u can judge others.

NapoleonX5
Sep 4, 2006, 07:41 AM
btw. stop kicking and banning ppl for nothing. ex. u banned dontcry for nothing today. and u kicked me for nothing as well. i wouldnt have stopped our friendship if u werent such a liar and selfish

PyRRamid
Sep 4, 2006, 07:49 AM
btw. stop kicking and banning ppl for nothing. ex. u banned dontcry for nothing today. and u kicked me for nothing as well. i wouldnt have stopped our friendship if u werent such a liar and selfishI dont ban them. Project Cataclysm bans them automatically for cheating. I kicked you off because you were insulting the server calling it noob. ;)

Black Ninja
Sep 4, 2006, 07:56 AM
If I were an admin, I'd say something along the lines of "TOPIC DELETE'D!!!"

But since I'm not, I'll just say "You should've used the topic that already existed for this kind of discussion."

R3ptile
Sep 4, 2006, 08:07 AM
O HELLO (http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showpost.php?p=323175&postcount=1)

Link
Sep 4, 2006, 08:25 AM
A thread indeed exists for this, as Rep linked to.